|Kuwait Dental Licencing Examination (KDLE) Part 1 Sample MCQs
by chumba-wumba - 14012 reads, based on 24 votes
1. During repair, tissue that has undergone coagulation necrosis is removed primarily by:
foreign body giant cells
|Kuwait Dental Licencing Examination (KDLE) Part 2 Sample MCQs
by chumba-wumba - 10581 reads, based on 15 votes
Dental and Clinical Sciences
1. Reduction in which of the following represents the most significant advantage of using an acid-etch technique?
Setting shrinkage of the restorative material
Coefficient of thermal expansion of the restorative material
Reduced porosity of the restoration...
|Recommended reading list for Kuwait Dental Licensing (KDLE) Exam
by chumba-wumba - 12450 reads, based on 5 votes
Recommended Textbooks for KDLE
1. Ash MM. Wheeler's dental anatomy, physiology and occlusion. 7th ed., Philadelphia: Saunders, 1993.
2. Kidd EAM, Smith BGM. Pickardís manual of operative dentistry. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1996.
3. Lindhe J, Karring T, Lang NP (eds.). Clinical periodontology and implant dentistry. 3rd ed., Copenhagen: Munksgaard, 1997.
4. Mathewson RJ, Primosch RE. Fundamentals of pediatric dentistry. 3rd ed., Illinois: Quintessence, 1995.
5. McGivney GP, Carr AB. McCracken's removable partial prosthodontics. 10th ed., St Louis: Mosby, 1999....
|Overview of KDLE ( Kuwait Dental Licensing Examination)
by chumba-wumba - 12552 reads, based on 3 votes
Most countries have laws and regulations governing the practice of dentistry. Although licensing provisions vary among industrialized countries, requirements commonly include successful completion of a licensing examination. To ensure minimal professional standards for those who wish to practice dentistry in Kuwait, a licensing examination has been established by the Ministry of Health, State of Kuwait. ...
|Eligibility Criteria for KDLE (Kuwait Dental Licensing Exam)
by chumba-wumba - 22122 reads, based on 10 votes
The KDLE is a prerequisite for the practice of Dentistry in Kuwait.
All dental school graduates who do not currently hold a license to practice in Kuwait are required to successfully complete this examination for practice in the public or private sector. ...