|Review - All PG Courses in All Colleges in Tamil Nadu
by Bruno - 27786 reads, based on 37 votes
Of late I see many visitors question about courses in Tamil Nadu Colleges. Before knowining about the pros and cons of a particular course in a particular institution, I thought that you should know few common factors to all the Government Colleges that spans all the courses. I am writing this just to tell you about the facts you have to take notice.
|TNPSC 11th October 2003: The Questions; Version 1.01
by Bruno - 7634 reads, based on 3 votes
TNPSC 11th October 2003
Assistant Surgeon Exam
Question Paper Code: A
Please Note that:
1. Since the various Question Series areshuffled in batches of 10, every tenth question is given briefly. In other cases, the answers are given.
2. We will give the full question paper with detailed explanation in few days.(NOW AVAILABLE IN RXPG SITE -ADMIN)
3. There are a few controversies and as with any Objective question compilation, here too, we donít claim that this is an error proof work and contributions and corrections are welcome.
4. We have done this collection following a conclusion after contemplation, consideration and consultation and you can always...
|Tamil Nadu PG: Essential Information
by - 23141 reads, based on 12 votes
Post Graduate Degree/Diploma/M.D.S./M.Pharmacy Courses in Government Medical Colleges, Tamilnadu.
Directorate of Medical Education Chepauk, Madras-600 005.
Instructions to candidates :
1. Completed Application with Enclosures should be sent in the cover provided, by Resgistered Post or delivered in person ON OR BEFORE 5.45 P.M. on Febrary * each year....
|TN PG Medical Entrance Examination 2003
by - 12255 reads, based on 7 votes
Submitted By Bruno
TN PG Medical Entrance Examination 2003
The following questions are compiled from the memory by the PG Aspirants of Tirunelveli Medical College who attended the Tamil Nadu PG Medical Entrance 2003 on 27th April 2003 at Chennai. The questions are not framed fully because, in many cases, it is not needed and in few cases we were not able to recollect. The same can be said of choices. There are a few controversies and as with any Objective question compilation, here too, we donít claim that this is an error proof work and contributions and corrections are welcome.
|TN PG Court Case FAQ Version 4.2 1st June 2003
by Chanakya321bc - 3796 reads, 0 votes
TN PG 2003 - Court Case - Frequently asked Questions
Dated 1st June 2003
1) Was there a manipulation?
2) What was the manipulation?
3) Why was the manipulation?
4) What are you going to do?
5) What do you expect from this case?
6) If it was 0.36 which was deducted for every body, how will it help in re-evaluation?
7) How can I help you?
8) Why should I join?
9) Who all can join?
10) How to join?
11) Is there any thing else I can do?
12) I have got a decent rank now. I will get a Diploma with my present rank. Why should I join in the case?
13) I have got a good rank now. I will get a Master...