1. Application forms for all programs (except MD) shall be available from 30.9.2004 to 25.10.2004. Last date for receipt of completed applications is 30.10.2004.
2. Application forms for MD Courses shall be available from 1.11.2004 to 25.11.2004. Last date for receipt of competed applications is 30.11.2004.
3. The Information brochure cum application form can be downloaded from Institute's Web Site [http://www.sgpgi.ac.in/academic/forms.html] and sent along with a Bank Draft of Rs.1000/- in favor of Director SGPGIMS Lucknow Academic Account, drawn on SBI, SGPGI Branch (Code No.7789), Lucknow.
4. The Information brochure can also be obtained (in person) from the State Bank of India, SGPGI, Lucknow, against cash payment of Rs. 1000/-.
5. Information brochure cum application forms can also be obtained from the Office of the Executive Registrar, SGPGIMS, Lucknow by post on payment of Rs. 1050/- inclusive of postage) by demand draft (non-refundable) in favor of Director SGPGIMS Lucknow Academic Account, drawn on SBI, SGPGI Branch (Code No. 7789), Lucknow.
6. The Theory examination for selection of D.M./M.Ch/PDCC/Senior Residents (Hospital Services) will be held on 12th December 2004. CANDIDATES APPLYING FOR PDF ARE EXEMPTED FROM THEORY EXAMINATION.
7. The Theory examination for selection to MD Courses will be held on 16th January 2005.
8. The number of seats/posts advertised could vary without prior notice.
9. Reservation will apply as per rules.
10. In case of any dispute, the decision of the Director, SGPGIMS, Lucknow, will be final