No.DMER/PGM-CET 2005/Notification No.1/2-A,
Date : 23/11/2004
Entrance Examination (PGM-CET 2005) for
Medical Postgraduate Courses (MD/MS/Diploma)
Entrance Examination (PGM-CET 2005) for Medical Postgraduate Courses (MD/MS/Diploma) will be held on Sunday, 30th January, 2005.
Information brochure alongwith blank application form will be available on payment of Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only) by D.D./Pay order drawn in favour of "DMER, Mumbai" payable at Mumbai at any of the following Government Medical Colleges from 1/12/2004 to 13/12/2004.
1) Grant Medical College, Byculla, Mumbai
2) B.J. Medical College, Pune
3) Shri Bhausaheb Hire Govt. Medical College, Dhule
4) Dr. V.M. Medical College, Solapur
5) Government Medical College, Miraj
6) Government Medical College, Aurangabad
7) Government Medical College, Nanded
8) Swami Ramanand Teerth Rural Medical College, Ambajogai
9) Government Medical College, Nagpur
10) Shri Vasantrao Naik Govt. Medical College, Yavatmal
11) Government Medical College, Kolhapur
Application forms duly filled in along with required certificates can be submitted from 1/12/2004 to 14/12/2004 at any of the above Government Medical Colleges on payment of Rs.1500/- (Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred only) by D.D./Pay order drawn in favour of "DMER, Mumbai" payable at Mumbai. Both D.D./Pay order must be of a Nationalised Bank.
The application form will not be sent by post/courier nor will be accepted by the post/courier.
1) A candidate must be an Indian national.
2) A candidate who has passed final MBBS degree examination from a recognised medical college included in the schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 and situated in Maharashtra, affiliated to Non-Agricultural Universities established under Maharashtra University Act, 1994 or to the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik and who has obtained full registration either from the Medical Council of India or from the Maharashtra Medical Council after completing one year internship training, will be eligible for PGM-CET 2005.
3) A candidate who is undergoing one year internship training and is likely to complete the same by 31st March, 2005 also will be eligible for PGM-CET 2005.
4) A candidate who is domicile of Maharashtra, who got admission under 15% quota for All India Entrance Examination for MBBS and who has obtained the degree from the University situated outside the state of Maharashtra and has obtained full registration either from Medical Council of India, New Delhi or from the concerned State Medical Council will also be eligible for PGM-CET 2005.
5) For more details please log on to website www.dmer.org or refer to the PGM-CET-2005 information brochure.
(Dr. W. B. Tayade)
Competent Authority & Director,
Medical Education & Research, Mumbai
Note: Maharashtra PG Forum can be
reached by clicking here