The candidate should be a Graduate in Medicine (MBBS) from any University recognised by the Medical Council of India.
The Candidate should have completed satisfactorily the Rotating compulsory Internship of one year in an Institution recognised by the Medical council of India
The Candidate should have obtained permanent Registration of any State Medical Council.
The Candidate is eligible for admission provided he/she has not failed more than four times in Final year M.B.B.S. subject, viz., Medicine, Surgery and OBGY, (SC/ST and BT candidates should not have failed more than five times).
No candidate shall be admitted for any postgraduate degree/diploma course unless the candidate has obtained and produced the eligibility certificate issued by the University. The candidate has to make an application to the University with the following documents along with the prescribed fee:
1. MBBS pass/degree certificate issued by the University.
2. Marks cards of all the university examinations passed MBBS Course.
3. Attempt Certificate issued by the Principal.
4. Completion of internship certificate.
5. Any State Medical Council Registration Certificate