1. Shoulder examination (pain on the RT shoulder. gradual onset over 2 months. No h/o injury.)
2. Cough with heamoptysis (third episode, blood with flem, no fever) take history , discuss d/d with examiner
3. Pt diagnosed with gonorrhea. Break the news and counsel. (H/o unprotected coitus 3 wks back with new boyfriend, came to the clinic 1 wk earlier, had tests done and today here for counseling. Remember contact tracing.)(upset pt)
4. CPR adult (adult wasnt mentioned in the question and the manikin is not very adult)
5. Pt has a scrotal pain for two days; discuss d/d and management with patient. (2 days history, no redness, no swelling, h/o viral infection 1 week ago)
6. fundoscopy- bilateral papiloedema
7. Address concerns of mother, whose 12 yr old son has been diagnosed with appendicectomy and decided for surgery. The consultant will come in ½ hour to take consent.
8. cervical smear
9. lymphoreticular examination
10. thyroid examination
11. Pt came to a/e 12 hours after taking 15 paracetamol. Talk to pt about management, side-effects, dont take psychiatric history. (upset pt)
12. talk to the mum of a child who has collapsed and brought to the a/e.( child collapsed at school during the assembly, no fits, had proper breakfast, no fever, h/o febrile convulsion when 5 yrs )
13. Pt has long standing migraine. Has tried diff medications. Currently on migranil. Has 3-4 attacks a year. Came 5 yrs ago to the consultant, a CT scan came back normal. Pt had another bad attack today. Address the concerns
14. Pt complain of dark stool since the past 4 days and light headedness. Take history, and discuss d/d with examiner.
15. Child 5months old has come with fracture arm. Mother said, baby fell from the cot, while she was in the kitchen. X- Ray came back. Talk to the consultant over the phone
(Cubicle no 8 was the rest station and one of the above was a pilot)