1. Candidates assemble out side the counseling venue. There is a tent (Shamiyana) with sitting arrangement for the candidates and their Guardians/ attendants. There is a TV display screen in tent, which shows current vacancy position and current allotment when counseling procedure is on.
2. Candidates are advised to see the counseling venue in advance, so that they reach in time at counseling venue. Candidates are also advised to reach counseling venue at least 15 –30 minutes before starting time of session (see schedule in Information Bulletin of All India Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental Entrance Examination of your year of examination).
3. Candidates are called in batches of 25 candidates in order of merit at RECEPTION COUNTER of counseling along with their rank letter. At RECEPTION COUNTER candidates are marked present by seeing the rank letter and issued ENTRY PASS on which candidate’s name, rank number, roll number, form number, address etc. is printed.
4. Candidates along with one guardian / attendant are allowed to enter in counseling premises on production of ENTRY PASS. Candidate’s Guardian / attendant is asked to go to WAITING HALL and Candidate is required to go to REGISTRATION HALL for verification of the following original documents:
a. Admit cards of preliminary and final Examinations
b. Rank letter
c. Date of Birth Certificate
d. Metric Certificate
e. 10+2 Certificate (issued by the concerned board / In case the same is not issued by the board then from the Principal of the school from which candidate has passed 10+2 examination).
f. 10+2 Mark Sheet
CANDIDATES APPEARING FOR RE-ALLOCATION COUNSELLING (2ND ROUND) ARE ADVISED TO BRING DOCUMENTS FOR VERIFICATION AS STATED IN PARA 14 (C)(iv) ‘ALL INDIA PRE-MEDICAL/PRE-DENTAL ENTRANCE EXAMINATION’ INFORMATION BULLETIN.
5. WAITING HALL has facility of on line display of vacancy position and current allotment.
6. Parents and candidates are advised to see College details displayed in the tabular form in counseling area and also on mohfw website at http://mohfw.nic.in
7. From WAITING HALL candidates alone are taken to COUNSELING HALL in batches of 25 candidates. Guardian / attendants are not allowed in COUNSELING HALL.
8. In COUNSELING HALL candidates are required to sit in order of merit. In COUNSELING HALL candidates are given FORM – A (For the candidates) and authorized representatives (appearing with proper authority letter as given in Information Bulletin of All India Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental Entrance Examination 2005, page no. 31) are given FORM – B, in duplicate copy (with provision of CARBON COPY). Candidates are given instructions for filling up of this form. Candidates are advised to pay attention to the instructions given for filling up of this form before writing anything on this form. Candidates must carry on ballpoint pen in COUNSELING HALL for filling up this form. After receiving instructions candidates / authorized representatives should read FORM – A / FORM - B carefully. Candidates / Authorized representatives must leave Para 1(i) and (ii) blank while filling up the FORM-A or FORM-B on their seat. All other blank spaces of FORM must be filled up by the candidates / authorized representatives. After candidates have filled up their FORM, their Documents as mentioned above in Para 4 are once again checked by one of the counseling members in COUNSELING HALL.
9. Candidates / Authorized representatives must read carefully “Note” printed at bottom of this FORM for compliance, which read as under:
“ Original Allotment letter will be issued from reception at 1:00 PM (Forenoon session)/ 6:00 PM (afternoon session) or after conclusion of particular session on the day of Counseling itself to the person who attend the Counseling on production of this Carbon copy, Rank letter and Admit card”.
10. In COUNSELING HALL current vacancy of seats is displayed on line and one screen shows current allotment. One monitor is allotment screen (see details below).
11. After all candidates/ authorized representatives have filled up their FORM – A / FORM – B , then candidates / authorized representatives are called for allotment on seat number one , where the candidate will have to produce ENTRY PASS and tell his/ her choice to the counseling member. Counseling member then confirms the availability of the seat and then ask the candidate to fill up his / her choice in FORM – A or FORM – B in column number 1 (i) and strike out text of column 1 (ii). Candidate’s rank number is entered in registers on table number one and two against the college selected by the candidate. In case candidate decide to reject the seat available at his/ her rank, then candidate is asked to strike out point number 1 (i) and tick mark point number 1 (ii). Counseling member on table number one will put his signature on FORM – A / FORM –B. Then candidate will move to table number two where again the entry in FORM – A / FORM –B is checked and counseling member will sign on FORM – A/ FORM –B. On table number three candidate’s original FORM – A / FORM – B is collected and candidate is shown allotment TV screen on which he is asked to confirm his choice, before the allotment entry is saved. Once allotment entry is saved, the allotment is displayed on allotment screen and the allotted seat is automatically deducted from the total number of seats available. The allotment made is firm and final and cannot be changed.
12. Candidate is then asked to put his/ her signature with date and time on attendance register kept on table number three.
13. Candidate is then required to leave the COUNSELING HALL with carbon copy of FORM – A/ FORM - B. Candidate / person who appears for counseling (allotment process) must collect the Original Allotment letter from reception at 1:00 PM (Forenoon session)/ 6:00 PM (afternoon session) or after conclusion of particular session on the day of Counseling itself by producing Carbon copy of FORM –A / FORM - B, Rank letter and Admit card. Candidates are advised to have sufficient spare time for taking return train / bus.
14. CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO READ CAREFULLY, ‘ALL INDIA PRE-MEDICAL/PRE-DENTAL ENTRANCE EXAMINATION’ INFORMATION BULLETIN FOR THEIR YEAR OF EXAM AND FOLLOW THE PROVISIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS CONTAINED IN IT.
Note: These guidelines are abridged version of the actual mohfw guidelines for AIPGE 2005 counseling. These guidelines have been put here only for informational purposes and as a sample set of usual instructions. Candidates are advised to consult the actual guidelines of their year of exam before going for the AIPGE counseling.