1. Grant Medical College, Bombay - 400008.
2. B.J. Medical College Pune-411001.
3. Government Medical College, Nagpur-440003.
4. Government Medical College, Aurangabad-431001.
5. Miraj Medical College, Miraj (Sangli) - 416410
6. Dr. V.M. Medical College, Solapur - 413003.
7. Swami Ramand Tirath Rural Medical College, Ambejogai-431517
In the above seven Government Medical Colleges all the seats except 25% ( to be filled through All India Entrance by AIIMS) are filled on the basis of merit at the qualifying examination and only Maharashtra State domiciled candidates are eligible for admission.
Reservation of seats : 75% seats are reserved for medical graduates of Maharashtra 25% seats are filled by All India Entrance Examn. (by AIIMS).
How to apply :
Copy of the prescribed application form cna be had from the Director of Medical Education and Research, Govt. Dental College Building, St. Georges Hospital compound, Bombay or at any of the seven medical Colleges, generally from the last week of May of the year of admission. The form must be submitted by registered post or handed over personally together with a stamped and self addressed envelope for a reply, so as to reach the authority concerned within fifteen days after the declaration of the result of qualifying examination or within such period as may be notified by the Deans of respective medical college.
8. Seth G.S Medical College, parel, Bombay-40012.
9. Topiwala National Medical College, Dr. A.L. Nair Road, Bombay. 400008.
10. Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Sion, Bombay-400022.
11. Smt. Indira Gandhi Medical College, Nagpur Muncipal Corporation, Nagpur-440018
Domicile bar. 15 year residence in the State of Maharashtra for 90% seats.
Procedure for Admission. Admission is made on the basis of marks obtain in the science subjects of the qualifying exam and interview. Credit is also given for academic records, sports etc.
How to apply. Application form and prospectus can be obtained during June/July on payment of rs. 20/- either personally or by money order or by post by sending a stamped and self-addressed envelope from the Dean, Convenor College.
Last Date. Last date for the submission of completed application form is in the 1st week of July or within 15 days after qualifying exam result.
12. Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Memorial Medical College, Amravati (Vidarbha) - 444603
Method of Selection. Selection to open merit seats will be done by the selection committee haveing State Govt. representative. Management seats are filled by the management of the college. Meritorious eligible candidates of Indian domicile can be sponsored by donor institutions or groups of donors for admission against Management Quota. Reservation for the Management Quota seats starts as soon as the result of the qualifying exam declared.
Application Procedure. Applicationform and prospectus can be obtained on payment of Rs. 50 in cash or on payment of Rs. 55 by sending bank draft. All payments may be made by bank