1. Application forms for all programs (except MD) shall be available from 01/11/2003 to 15/11/2003. Last date for receipt of completed applications is 20/11/2003.
2. Application forms for MD Courses shall be available from 01/12/2003 to 15/12/2003. Last date for receipt of competed applications is 20/12/2003.
3. Information brochure cum application forms can be obtained from the Office of the Executive Registrar, SGPGIMS, Lucknow by post on payment of Rs. 1050/- inclusive of postage) by demand draft (non-refundable) drawn in favour of the Director SGPGIMS Lucknow Academic Account, payable at SBI, SGPGI Branch (Code No. 7789), Lucknow. The Information brouchure can also be obtained (in person) from the State Bank of India, SGPGI, Lucknow, against cash payment of Rs. 1000/-.
4. The Information brouchure cum application form can also be downloaded from Institute's Web Site [http://www.sgpgi.ac.in/academic/forms.html] and sent alongwith Bank Draft of Rs.1000/- drawn in favour of the Director SGPGIMS Lucknow Academic Account, payable at SBI, SGPGI Branch (Code No.7789), Lucknow.
5. The Theory examination for selection of D.M./M.Ch/PDCC/Senior Residents (Hospital Services) will be held on 07th December 2003. CANDIDATES APPLYING FOR PDF ARE EXEMPTED FROM THEORY EXAMINATION.
6. The Theory examination for selection to MD Courses will be held on 4th January 2004.
7. The number of seats/posts advertised could vary without prior notice.
8. Reservation will apply as per rules.
9. In case of any dispute, the decision of the Director, SGPGIMS, Lucknow will be the final.