RxPG - the perfect Rx for medical Post Graduate entrance blues!
Mobile Edition | Help/Newbie? | 24/7 Support
HOT | PrePG | MCQ | DNB | Careers | Books | Colleges | Dental | DocIndia | PLAB |  USMLE  | Australia | Canada | GLOBAL | OffBeat!
Articles | Forums | MCQ Crammer | Downloads | Mnemonics | Revision Tools | Recent Shouts | All Features

RxPG :: View topic - Rx of Confusitis! 3rd Year MBBS.  
 Page 1 of 1

wagingwarlord
Aim Andhra Pradesh PG

FAQ: Rx of Confusitis! 3rd Year MBBS.
Hey world...this is my 1st post here on this site...Lemme give ya a briefer on myself though unecessary for any single memory cell of ya meds out there readin the progeny of my think-tank...I am Dr.Nerve(ta-da) as i call myslef scepticallly...A 3rd yr. MBBS Student from Hyderabad givin my the examination this yr of the sensory perception n a Ocean of Digits n Prevention....In short ENT,Opth,SPM(I have Positive History of Sytemically complicating things....Don mind).....The worst part of wat i hv seen in all the meds of 3rd yr is SPM.....A lot of confused lot i hv seen regardin this subject....The best part of it i find is the ease with which v can attempt any answer frm it when v have a minimal amount of knowledge with pertainence to the question,aint boastin but a average common sense will give us the words to write conglomerating all the previous knowledge u hv acquired in course of time...Still that untamed hyperactive impulses of the SPM still run down my spine!!!!!!
PEACE OUT PEOPLE!!!!

UNANSWERED: Topics division/frequency in final mbbs question papers?

allergic2morons
Aim NEET PG

Re: Rx of Confusitis!!!!!
wagingwarlord wrote:
..A lot of confused lot i hv seen regardin this subject....The best part of it i find is the ease with which v can attempt any answer frm it when v have a minimal amount of knowledge with pertainence to the question,aint boastin but a average common sense will give us the words to write conglomerating all the previous knowledge u hv acquired in course of time...Still that untamed hyperactive impulses of the SPM still run down my spine!!!!!!
PEACE OUT PEOPLE!!!!

i also thought that way during second yr, uknow they teach psm right from first year here in Mumbai. I used to wonder why people r so afraid of psm. u may b able to write down n number of pages to answer a simple psm question. coz u dont know what exactly ur answering. U may feel the satisfaction of attempting the question but the reality is that u r deceiving urself,,, since it wont fetch u anyh marks.;... and thats becoz u dont know the answer. who cant write piles of trash when he dont have to think what he is writing. i learned it hardway. May b ur smart enough or u r PSm department is foolish enought to pass u from giving them all trash. i still wonder what makes feeel "hyperactive impulse of SPM still running down ur spine" if u know the key to success> icon_wink.gif icon_lol.gif

wagingwarlord
Aim Andhra Pradesh PG

May b ur right dude...but i dont say i write piles n piles of junk without knowin wat i am writin na...think before u ink buddy,no offense but i hv been scorin more than anyone in viva n theory in my class in PSM,just that i was tryin to remove the phobia of PSM from the community of medicos which has a lot of prevalence!!!anyways thanks for ur time and views!!!

BigEasy

icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif hey warlord can u gimme few tips about how to answer a PSM question?

allergic2morons
Aim NEET PG

wagingwarlord wrote:
...think before u ink buddy

read b4 u blurt! icon_wink.gif icon_lol.gif

allergic2morons wrote:
May b ur smart enough or

i give no offences and never take them!!!! so chill!! icon_wink.gif icon_lol.gif

will u have a fag, dude? icon_smile.gif

sumithh
Aim IAS and Civil Services

hello
well it is easy to write a lot in it subjectively but when u c papers of prepg its really hard to crash it, this bcz v take a broad concept without concentrating on small things which i find difficult to remambere ,,,,, wat u think & how u keep things alive in ur mind.. plz help ....

wagingwarlord
Aim Andhra Pradesh PG

hey sumith....ur bingo abt the broad concept thing man!!well answering a PSM answer subjectively covering all the minute points is tuff....so have ur own gross or can say a lehman"ish"(duh) attitude in reading things,make ur own rulz n methods in reading...acronyms,symbolizing things in a comic or idiotic manner keeps things real retained in ur cranial vault...Like in the INFANT MORTALITY topic there are three factors governing it(bio,social,economic)....Hw i read that answer was in a very filmy patter imaging a young gal gettin married n so on so forth as per the farctors...)...If ya cant do it the usual way there is ur mind always ready 2 visualize n remember things!!!I hope everyone do this n not only me...This surely is a KICK-ASS method of retainment!!!

drsuni
Aim USMLE Step 1

allergici2morons but how to study all the stuff of spm in aspect of pg.it seems to difficult.ny goodways?icon_smile.gif

contactKhans
Aim AIIMS

Hi All ,
We are having MD/MS/PG-DIPLOMA/MBBS/MDS/BDS Management quota seats in Karnataka,
If interested Kindly call on 81..47..83..81..29....

Cunningham's Manual of Practical Anatomy
Completely redesigned in an attractive new format, this popular three-volume manual provides students and practitioners with a comprehensive guide to human anatomy and a dissection guide recognized throughout the world.
 Page 1 of 1
Advertisement solutions  :  Terms of service (TOS)  :  CC BY-NC-SA  

Home -> Forums -> MBBS -> Rx of Confusitis! 3rd Year MBBS.

MBBS Community
RxPG community for 17 years
2,876 active members | 10,359 posts

Topic ID #35225
Started 14 years ago
6 contributors
9 posts | 6,560 views
Thread index Print thread Feed

Advertisements
Server Status: 125 pages served in last minute. Page generation time: 2.489 seconds

Site Maps: [Books] [News] [Forums] [Reviews] [Mnemonics]

sitemap - top30 - centuries - testimonials

About Us :: Disclaimer :: Contact Us :: Reporting abuse :: Terms of Services :: Privacy Policy

Advertise with RxPG!
Made in India by RxPG Medical Solutions Private Limited

"RxPG" is a Registered Trademark

Chrome Web Store YouTube Twitter LinkedIn Wikipedia Facebook