RxPG - the perfect Rx for medical Post Graduate entrance blues!
Mobile Edition | Help/Newbie? | 24/7 Support
HOT | PrePG | MCQ | DNB | Careers | Books | Colleges | Dental | DocIndia | PLAB |  USMLE  | Australia | Canada | GLOBAL | OffBeat!
Articles | Forums | MCQ Crammer | Downloads | Mnemonics | Revision Tools | Recent Shouts | All Features

RxPG :: View topic - Rx of Confusitis! 3rd Year MBBS.  
 Page 1 of 1

wagingwarlord
Aim Andhra Pradesh PG

FAQ: Rx of Confusitis! 3rd Year MBBS.
Hey world...this is my 1st post here on this site...Lemme give ya a briefer on myself though unecessary for any single memory cell of ya meds out there readin the progeny of my think-tank...I am Dr.Nerve(ta-da) as i call myslef scepticallly...A 3rd yr. MBBS Student from Hyderabad givin my the examination this yr of the sensory perception n a Ocean of Digits n Prevention....In short ENT,Opth,SPM(I have Positive History of Sytemically complicating things....Don mind).....The worst part of wat i hv seen in all the meds of 3rd yr is SPM.....A lot of confused lot i hv seen regardin this subject....The best part of it i find is the ease with which v can attempt any answer frm it when v have a minimal amount of knowledge with pertainence to the question,aint boastin but a average common sense will give us the words to write conglomerating all the previous knowledge u hv acquired in course of time...Still that untamed hyperactive impulses of the SPM still run down my spine!!!!!!
PEACE OUT PEOPLE!!!!

UNANSWERED: Topics division/frequency in final mbbs question papers?

allergic2morons
Aim NEET PG

Re: Rx of Confusitis!!!!!
wagingwarlord wrote:
..A lot of confused lot i hv seen regardin this subject....The best part of it i find is the ease with which v can attempt any answer frm it when v have a minimal amount of knowledge with pertainence to the question,aint boastin but a average common sense will give us the words to write conglomerating all the previous knowledge u hv acquired in course of time...Still that untamed hyperactive impulses of the SPM still run down my spine!!!!!!
PEACE OUT PEOPLE!!!!

i also thought that way during second yr, uknow they teach psm right from first year here in Mumbai. I used to wonder why people r so afraid of psm. u may b able to write down n number of pages to answer a simple psm question. coz u dont know what exactly ur answering. U may feel the satisfaction of attempting the question but the reality is that u r deceiving urself,,, since it wont fetch u anyh marks.;... and thats becoz u dont know the answer. who cant write piles of trash when he dont have to think what he is writing. i learned it hardway. May b ur smart enough or u r PSm department is foolish enought to pass u from giving them all trash. i still wonder what makes feeel "hyperactive impulse of SPM still running down ur spine" if u know the key to success> icon_wink.gif icon_lol.gif

wagingwarlord
Aim Andhra Pradesh PG

May b ur right dude...but i dont say i write piles n piles of junk without knowin wat i am writin na...think before u ink buddy,no offense but i hv been scorin more than anyone in viva n theory in my class in PSM,just that i was tryin to remove the phobia of PSM from the community of medicos which has a lot of prevalence!!!anyways thanks for ur time and views!!!

BigEasy

icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif hey warlord can u gimme few tips about how to answer a PSM question?

allergic2morons
Aim NEET PG

wagingwarlord wrote:
...think before u ink buddy

read b4 u blurt! icon_wink.gif icon_lol.gif

allergic2morons wrote:
May b ur smart enough or

i give no offences and never take them!!!! so chill!! icon_wink.gif icon_lol.gif

will u have a fag, dude? icon_smile.gif

sumithh
Aim IAS and Civil Services

hello
well it is easy to write a lot in it subjectively but when u c papers of prepg its really hard to crash it, this bcz v take a broad concept without concentrating on small things which i find difficult to remambere ,,,,, wat u think & how u keep things alive in ur mind.. plz help ....

wagingwarlord
Aim Andhra Pradesh PG

hey sumith....ur bingo abt the broad concept thing man!!well answering a PSM answer subjectively covering all the minute points is tuff....so have ur own gross or can say a lehman"ish"(duh) attitude in reading things,make ur own rulz n methods in reading...acronyms,symbolizing things in a comic or idiotic manner keeps things real retained in ur cranial vault...Like in the INFANT MORTALITY topic there are three factors governing it(bio,social,economic)....Hw i read that answer was in a very filmy patter imaging a young gal gettin married n so on so forth as per the farctors...)...If ya cant do it the usual way there is ur mind always ready 2 visualize n remember things!!!I hope everyone do this n not only me...This surely is a KICK-ASS method of retainment!!!

drsuni
Aim USMLE Step 1

allergici2morons but how to study all the stuff of spm in aspect of pg.it seems to difficult.ny goodways?icon_smile.gif

contactKhans
Aim AIIMS

Hi All ,
We are having MD/MS/PG-DIPLOMA/MBBS/MDS/BDS Management quota seats in Karnataka,
If interested Kindly call on 81..47..83..81..29....

Essentials of Medical Pharmacology By KD Tripathi
Extensively revised and updated chapters to include recently introduced drugs, published information and therapeutic practices.
 Page 1 of 1
Advertisement solutions  :  Terms of service (TOS)  :  CC BY-NC-SA  

Home -> Forums -> MBBS -> Rx of Confusitis! 3rd Year MBBS.

MBBS Community
RxPG community for 17 years
2,876 active members | 10,359 posts

Topic ID #35225
Started 14 years ago
6 contributors
9 posts | 6,558 views
Thread index Print thread Feed

Advertisements
Server Status: 122 pages served in last minute. Page generation time: 2.566 seconds

Site Maps: [Books] [News] [Forums] [Reviews] [Mnemonics]

sitemap - top30 - centuries - testimonials

About Us :: Disclaimer :: Contact Us :: Reporting abuse :: Terms of Services :: Privacy Policy

Advertise with RxPG!
Made in India by RxPG Medical Solutions Private Limited

"RxPG" is a Registered Trademark

Chrome Web Store YouTube Twitter LinkedIn Wikipedia Facebook