RxPG - the perfect Rx for medical Post Graduate entrance blues!
Mobile Edition | Help/Newbie? | 24/7 Support
HOT | PrePG | MCQ | DNB | Careers | Books | Colleges | Dental | DocIndia | PLAB |  USMLE  | Australia | Canada | GLOBAL | OffBeat!
Articles | Forums | MCQ Crammer | Downloads | Mnemonics | Revision Tools | Recent Shouts | All Features

RxPG :: View topic - RxPG Batch Mates & Alumni! - feedback required  
 Page 1 of 1

RxPG_Team

RxPG Batch Mates & Alumni! - feedback required
Hi everyone,

we need some feedback on a new feature we are testing...

well, it will be the batchmates section on RxPG, give it a try here at
Only RxPG members can see links here! Register or Login!
and feel free to suggest any shortcomings and give any suggestions for further improvement.

The product is still in beta stage, so there will be lots of bugs in it, be generous to point them out to us!

We want to add the following features to this product before a final release on new year's day (tentative date):

1. Giving members a choice to keep their information private.

2. Adding the probable date/month of exam for everymember so that other people can easily find who will be appearing for the exam along with them.

3. Adding the reviews of your college (from bindasnikhilg's thread) to the page of your college.

4. Having a dedicated discussion forum for each college, the link to which will be added to the college name.

5. Sorting all the web links to alumni associations, their websites, e-groups etc. and displaying them along with the college name.

If you want any more features to be added, please feel free to suggest them here. We will consider every request of any feature, so do not hesitate in even wishing for seemingly impossible features to this section. We want your feedback as we want RxPG to have the best and free medical college alumni section. We hope you all will agree!

UNANSWERED: MD Pathology

bindasnikhilg

i gona try it out soon!!!

feedback will follow,actually anything with food n feed ,m game for it!!!

bindasnikhilg

change required
I was wanting to point it out long b4 but i guess now is the right time to do so.

JJM Medical College is at Davangere and not Devangere as mentioned in the rxpg database!!!!

hope its possible to change it now!!!

other changes over there are-

1)Its not under Kovempu university,its under Rajiv Gandhi Univ Of Health Sciences,Bangalore since 4-5yrs now.

2)In the link , 1999batch registered people has been mentioned 4 times and one registered member is under year 2010 batch!!! icon_wink.gif

Its a great new idea you have come up with and with this feedback thread m sure its only gonna get better n better with time!!!!!!!!!1

RxPG_Team

bindasnikhilg wrote:
I was wanting to point it out long b4 but i guess now is the right time to do so.

JJM Medical College is at Davangere and not Devangere as mentioned in the rxpg database!!!!

hope its possible to change it now!!!

other changes over there are-

1)Its not under Kovempu university,its under Rajiv Gandhi Univ Of Health Sciences,Bangalore since 4-5yrs now.

2)In the link , 1999batch registered people has been mentioned 4 times and one registered member is under year 2010 batch!!! icon_wink.gif

Its a great new idea you have come up with and with this feedback thread m sure its only gonna get better n better with time!!!!!!!!!1

thanks nikhil, but more feedback from others is required.

NIC
Aim Australia

Hi RXPG, but I've noticed that the list of countries isn't complete....

RxPG_Team

NIC wrote:
Hi RXPG, but I've noticed that the list of countries isn't complete....
We are gradually updating the countries. Which country do you want first?

NIC
Aim Australia

icon_smile.gif no country in particular, hehehe icon_smile.gif thanks RXPG.

vimoj

GOVT MEDICAL COLLEGE Mu"k"ankunnathukavu IS CORRECTLY CALLED
GOVT MEDICAL COLLEGE THRISSUR [SITUATED AT MULANKUNNATHUKAVU- the local name=pls correct the spelling]

AshB

Wow team... that was cool.
I found few abnormalities while checking my college.. Sardar Patel MC, Bikaner:
1. There was some1 in 2011 batch.. icon_eek.gif
2. Batches were given multiple no fo times.. Like 1998 has 6 members so it is given 6 times n so on n so forth, when it shud have been only once!

veins

smiley24.gif Kudos RxPG team,,
I was pleasantly surprised to check out my college there,,,,
But as other s have pointed out,,
some of d batches have been repeated many times,,,,

N for one thing,,,Terna has no 1972 batch!!! icon_eek.gif
Dnt know how someone got in before the college was conceived,,, icon_lol.gif

blue_mars

It is very good idea. But, I have small query. When people are registering with RXPG you did not mention anywhere that you can make their details public on thread like this.
For example: when you click on some college and batch you can see the RXPG members from that college and batch.
I do not have problems with that. But, is this right to publish details with out their consent.
Currently members can not see or access any of the private information of other members. With this new link people can at least see some personal details.

RxPG_Team

Thanks for the useful feedback blue mars. Currently this feature is in test mode and not fully functional. We intend to give users a choice to hide their details if they want to. Your privacy is of utmost concern to us and in the final product it will reflect the same.

blue_mars

Thank you for the prompt reply. I appreciate your efforts. I hope you soon come out of beta stage.
I have one suggestion: - rather than putting beta version on open forum, send the link to forum moderators and take their feedback. So that you can avoid leaking personal details at beta stages, I know by doing that you get very limited feed back but I canít think of any other.

RxPG_Team

Feedback action points:

1. Blue mars - Currently the option of seeing the batch mates modules is not available publicly, but only to registered members. We will release an option to opt out of the list soon.

2. Duplicate listings seen by many members have now been fixed.

More to do:

1. List of teaching hospitals associated with every college will soon be linked and listed along side.

2. Member submitted reviews of the colleges and post graduate seats will be listed along side.

3. MCI recognition status and other details will be included for colleges in India.

4. Access to this module will only be provided to those members who are willing to share their information.

5. Statistics like popularity of specific exams in specific medical colleges will be listed along side.

6. Access limited forum for each medical college will be provided for alumni of each college.

Please feel free to comment and add on your suggestions

MCQ Crammer (Beta)
Free New MCQ Revision Tool by RxPG
 Page 1 of 1
Advertisement solutions  :  Terms of service (TOS)  :  CC BY-NC-SA  

Home -> Forums -> [Help/Newbie] -> RxPG Batch Mates & Alumni! - feedback required

[Help/Newbie] Community
RxPG community for 17 years
5,144 active members | 12,330 posts

Topic ID #37727
Started 15 years ago
7 contributors
14 posts | 6,635 views
Thread index Print thread Feed

Advertisements
Server Status: 128 pages served in last minute. Page generation time: 0.404 seconds

Site Maps: [Books] [News] [Forums] [Reviews] [Mnemonics]

sitemap - top30 - centuries - testimonials

About Us :: Disclaimer :: Contact Us :: Reporting abuse :: Terms of Services :: Privacy Policy

Advertise with RxPG!
Made in India by RxPG Medical Solutions Private Limited

"RxPG" is a Registered Trademark

Chrome Web Store YouTube Twitter LinkedIn Wikipedia Facebook