RxPG - the perfect Rx for medical Post Graduate entrance blues!
Mobile Edition | Help/Newbie? | 24/7 Support
HOT | PrePG | MCQ | DNB | Careers | Books | Colleges | Dental | DocIndia | PLAB |  USMLE  | Australia | Canada | GLOBAL | OffBeat!
Articles | Forums | MCQ Crammer | Downloads | Mnemonics | Revision Tools | Recent Shouts | All Features

RxPG :: View topic - RxPG Credit System - All questions and issues  
 Page 18 of 35 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

santaaaaa
Aim MD Final Exam

i gave u 9 points by liking your post ....hope you will behave as a responsible rxpgian and wont start such threads again in future ...becoz as far as i know with the credit points you now have , you should not face any problem in viewing different rxpg features ....wellcome to our world bro !!

UNANSWERED: Anaesthesia

arindamsarkar
Aim Other

visit the mcq forum and answer some questions to earn points - if they really mean that much to you. I'll add a +7 now to get you started. But remember - points don't matter! Take part in the conversion and connect with the community.

sportive
Aim AIIMS

icon_smile.gif

thirdpage1
Aim AIPGE 2013

mere purey ke purey credit le le par rumor mat failana..enjoy kar

vedthedoc
Aim AIPGE 2013

neet pg
what the latest news of todays hearing

dramit216
Aim AIPGE 2013

welcome to rxpg...i like the way...i mean to earn credit u had not posted any rumour post....all d best

vivekdr
Aim NEET-PG 2012

Pandaga chesko. . ..

anupam_4202000
Aim NEET PG 2012

arindamsarkar wrote:
visit the mcq forum and answer some questions to earn points - if they really mean that much to you. I'll add a +7 now to get you started. But remember - points don't matter! Take part in the conversion and connect with the community.

exactly

prvn55
Aim Andhra Pradesh PG

NO TO RUMOURS
sure bro....ill never try to spread rumors. thank u

prvn55
Aim Andhra Pradesh PG

thanks bro
thank u budd

prvn55
Aim Andhra Pradesh PG

thanks bro
sure bro

abhikdebnath123
Aim MCh

prvn55....bro, first and foremost.....dont post in NEET forum in hope of earning credits, u wont gain credits here. as credits have been closed temporarily in this forum, thanks to the great astrologers of rxpg world.

post mcq's, start healthy threads, give credible information, and u'll earn soon. but becoming a millionaire(literally) is almost impossible.

and there's a newbie forum.....in which lots of threads r there concerning the credit system of rxpg.
and by the way.....welcome to our/your community.
all the best.

anjali209
Aim NEET PG

icon_smile.gif

premeer
Aim NEET PG

whAt is the use of credit????

kumarpg108
Aim Surgery

im not getting credits for d thred i have startd havin more than 300visits with 8 comments ... .dear Rxpg kindly help with this .

umesharma
Aim Indian PG Exams

+7 for u n do follow wat @santaaaaa has said..
Tc njy da site icon_smile.gif

baptuban

every1 wants2 get credits! post sumthin interestin n informative,u'll get lots of gud wishes n credits! it'll be a boon2 everybody!

drparul
Aim NEET PG

thirdpage1 wrote:
mere purey ke purey credit le le par rumor mat failana..enjoy kar

thirdpage1 i like ur posts....he is in dire need of credits nd we r not in need of any rumors...

doctorupen2013
Aim AIPGE 2014

not increasing my credits also.

dolphine
Aim Andhra Pradesh PG

write about increasing memory power as there are so many subjects and mcqq are asked from every nook and corner.

RxPG_Team

Please note that there has been a shift in the process of awarding credits. In some forums (which are more prone to spamming), you do not get credits for just posting or getting replies.

However other users can give you credits by pressing the thumbs up icon below your post. We encourage everyone to reward good posts by pressing thumbs up and encourage good content.

p.s. Soliciting thumbs up credits would result in you losing all your credits. There are no short cuts.

shasa_astrocyte
Aim NEET PG

CREDITS
My credits are not increasing inspite of posting topics or replying to any topic.

I request the RxPG team to look into this issue

Thank u

shasa_astrocyte
Aim NEET PG

All guys who are active please help me out icon_exclaim.gif icon_exclaim.gif icon_exclaim.gif icon_exclaim.gif icon_exclaim.gif icon_exclaim.gif icon_exclaim.gif

dolphine
Aim Andhra Pradesh PG

the more active you are on Rxg more the chances of faring well in .competative exams

anupam_4202000
Aim NEET PG 2012

good one

shobhitsingh87
Aim SGPGI

how to earn credits???
plz help

vigil034
Aim AIPGE 2015

icon_exclaim.gif icon_exclaim.gif icon_exclaim.gif icon_idea.gif

abcabc1
Aim CET

forum restriction ??
why are some of the forums on rxpg are restricted for users who have low credit balance??

iamdbestdoc1
Aim AIIMS

me too find this very annoying.

sandy_unleashed
Aim MS Othopaedics

ya.. i wanted to acess varma s ques and it requires 1000 credits

sandy_unleashed
Aim MS Othopaedics

newbies... please keep posting for credits
i ve been in rxpg since 4 yrs.. never posted much.. just looked around opening pages.. but yesterday when i wanted to access a forum, i was restricted due to lack of credits... so please keep posting something when u log in to avoid inconvenience in fuiture... just a friendly advice

drcheenu
Aim NEET PG 2012

Thank you

delhiabhishek639
Aim NEET PG

so please keep posting something when u log in to avoid inconvenience in fuiture... just a friendly advice

RxPG_Team

Please don't try to abuse the system in order to earn more credits as this credit system is intelligent enough to ban you automatically from posting and reduce your credits to zero, which means you also lose the credits which you have earned legitimately.

The fastest way to earn maximum credits to write great posts which people will upvote or reply. Each upvote or reply will fetch you some valuable credits. Overall, it is a complex system but the simple answer is to use the forums for useful discussions and you will get the required credits.

There is also an alternate way to earn credits, if you are on twitter just tweet one reason (wish your username in brackets at the end of the tweet) why you like RxPG and get 100 bonus credits if we like it and retweet you. Please note that only one tweet per 24 hour would be eligible for the bonus credit point and it would take upto 24 hours for the bonus credits to show up in your account.

summer3

cant access anything as a newbie

risingheights
Aim AIPGE 2013

the more popular your post gets the more credits you get

summer3

Wanna get more credits

niharikathakur
Aim AIPGE 2013

my credits just dont add up..i posted yesterday, but gained none, and i cant access the posts i wish to

DrNirmalya
Aim NEET PG 2012

try to help the new comers with rlvnt info.....

revatipatil
Aim NEET PG

My credits are not increasing in spite of replying to many topics. Pls help.

revatipatil
Aim NEET PG

Thanks icon_smile.gif icon_smile.gif

sumeetbiswal
Aim MD Medicine

y my credits are not increasing despite posting in forums???

sumeetbiswal
Aim MD Medicine

to the rxpg team
plz help out....my credeits are stagnant.....not increasing despite lots of posts??? wats the issue??

anjanarao
Aim AIPGE 2013

is ther an easy way to get credits? m not able to access many posts..

anjanarao
Aim AIPGE 2013

thanx..icon_smile.gif

drarun9986
Aim MS FInal Exam

i love rx pg

mallybmc
Aim AIPGE 2013

let me how to increase credits

mallybmc
Aim AIPGE 2013

pleasae give credits to see important tyopics to us

mallybmc
Aim AIPGE 2013

rx pg information is very valuable for medico thanks to rx pg

drarun9986
Aim MS FInal Exam

you deducted all my credits...........plz rply me
u deducted all my credit yjavascript:emoticon('icon_evil.gif')

MCQ Crammer (Beta)
Free New MCQ Revision Tool by RxPG
 Page 18 of 35
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 33, 34, 35  Next
Advertisement solutions  :  Terms of service (TOS)  :  CC BY-NC-SA  

Home -> Forums -> [Help/Newbie] -> RxPG Credit System - All questions and issues

[Help/Newbie] Community
RxPG community for 17 years
5,138 active members | 12,324 posts

Topic ID #7140
Started 16 years ago
264 community credits
1,024 contributors
1,702 posts | 477,248 views
Thread index Print thread Feed

Advertisements
Server Status: 131 pages served in last minute. Page generation time: 3.259 seconds

Site Maps: [Books] [News] [Forums] [Reviews] [Mnemonics]

sitemap - top30 - centuries - testimonials

About Us :: Disclaimer :: Contact Us :: Reporting abuse :: Terms of Services :: Privacy Policy

Advertise with RxPG!
Made in India by RxPG Medical Solutions Private Limited

"RxPG" is a Registered Trademark

Chrome Web Store YouTube Twitter LinkedIn Wikipedia Facebook