RxPG - the perfect Rx for medical Post Graduate entrance blues!
Mobile Edition | Help/Newbie? | 24/7 Support
HOT | PrePG | MCQ | DNB | Careers | Books | Colleges | Dental | DocIndia | PLAB |  USMLE  | Australia | Canada | GLOBAL | OffBeat!
Articles | Forums | MCQ Crammer | Downloads | Mnemonics | Revision Tools | Recent Shouts | All Features

RxPG :: View topic - Please welcome our new moderator for Undergraduate Forums  
 Page 1 of 1

RxPG_Team

Please welcome our new moderator for Undergraduate Forums
Please welcome Shardul as our new moderator for all undergraduate forums (I MBBS, II MBBS and III MBBS). Shardul is from Mumbai and joined RxPG in June 2005. In this short span he has gained an impressive trust rank of 9.9 (highest possible percentile rank). In this short span of time, he has become one of the most liked members in RxPG. His temporary absence was sorely missed by several RxPGians when he was busy with his exams in December 2005. He also has a first hand experience of the period (second half of 2005) in which RxPG community broke out of its shell to generate a warm family atmosphere all around the website. It would not be wrong to say that he is one of the most potent ingredients in the formula that causes "RxPG Addiction Syndrome"!

He himself has volunteered to moderate the UG forums. Our editorial team also felt that Shardul has the necessary qualities to be a enthusiastic moderator and certainly he carries an aura of a positive difference that is required by these new forums.

His userpage and guestbook is located at
Only RxPG members can see links here! Register or Login!

We wish him all the best in his endeavor.

Regards

UNANSWERED: Topics division/frequency in final mbbs question papers?

anonymous

doc_raina

congrats icon_cool.gif

wagingwarlord
Aim Andhra Pradesh PG

Lets call a TOAST!!!
Always have been a keen reader of ur stuff.....Great 2 hear that dude...Kudos 2 u man....Keep it runnin thru the cerebral circulation of all the Hypo-perfused brain-stems of this communtiy of ours!!!!All the best and Peace out!!!

draditithegreat
Aim USMLE Step 2 CK

....................HEY SHARDUL!!!!..........................

..................CONGRATULATIONS!!!......................

MrJAMeS
Aim NEET PG

congrats dude! icon_smile.gif

shriya
Aim USMLE Step 1

Congratulations icon_smile.gif This place was dead when I was in UG!! Now its all changed ..and how!

new_doc
Aim Australia

congrats shardul!!!
i am sure u ll get ur forum rocking. i have read many of ur posts n know there is a very intelligent head on ur shoulders. icon_smile.gif

hugepuppy
Aim General

congratulations SHARDUL

good to know.

waiting to hear from ur side. we need loads of help from u

ARJUN

hugepuppy
Aim General

HI SHARDUL

I am arjun from bangalore

i am completing my 2nd yr now. can u please advise me on the books i must read
for third yr. and also can u please tell me some good reference books on USMLE,

i plannin to give it by end of my 3rd yr phase 1 that is by 2007 april.

Arjun

allergic2morons
Aim NEET PG

LET US DANCE!

lazybonezzz

hey shardul
u really deserve it!
congrats

trinity
Aim NEET PG

CONGRATS SHARDUL smiley24.gif smiley24.gif

shimmeringstarr21
Aim NEET PG

Congratulations Shardul!Looking forwards to some really interesting posts by you, as in the Offbeat section! smile.gif

anonymous

Re: Lets call a TOAST!!!
wagingwarlord wrote:
Keep it runnin thru the cerebral circulation of all the Hypo-perfused <a href="http://www.rxpgonline.com/tutorial/?q=brain&s=0">brain</a>
-stems of this communtiy of ours!!!!!!!

icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif LOVE UR WAY OF EXPRESSING THINGS... BUT MAKES ME DEPRESSED HOW THE MEDICAL EDUCATION HAS BURNT OUT OUR CONSCIOUS.
UR LINGO AND IMAGINATION SHOWS UR BRAIN HAS BEEN HEAVILY INFILTRATED WITH MEDICAL JARGON icon_wink.gif icon_lol.gif icon_cool.gif U NEED SOME "OFFBEAT" DRUGS TO CURE IT! I'VE NEVER SEEN U THERE! icon_smile.gif

new_doc wrote:
congrats shardul!!!
i am sure u ll get ur forum rocking. i have read many of ur posts n know there is a very intelligent head on ur shoulders.

oh really?icon_lol.gif thank u new_doc icon_smile.gif

hugepuppy wrote:
and also can u please tell me some good reference books on USMLE ,

i plannin to give it by end of my 3rd yr phase 1 that is by 2007 april.

thanks for ur wishes!

pls check out my post in USMLE step 1 thread.

anonymous

@ doc_raina - thanks for that beautiful trophy! icon_wink.gif though i'm not sure whether i would be able to handle it or not! icon_lol.gif

@ draditithegreat- thank for that wonderful booket!

@ jimmy: thanks dude! i wonder how u would look like in those tuxedoes icon_smile.gif

@ shriya: thanks! when did u join RxPG? icon_smile.gif

@ tito: should i thank you sir?

thank you lazybonezzz, trinity and shimmeringstar21! icon_smile.gif

ParacetaAmol
Aim AIIMS

CONGRATS DUDE!

BUT WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BECOME A MODERATOR? icon_confused.gif

wondergirl

wopppieeeeeeeee

who else but u could be the best possible choice!
icon_biggrin.gif

well shardul as u know i lovvve ur posts... u my favourite junie around.. icon_biggrin.gif

so gr8 goin..looking forward to a lot more writing academic and offbeat from u!! smiley24.gif smiley24.gif

cardiodreams
Aim General

congrats!! icon_smile.gif

anonymous

thanks a lot shimmeringstarr21, wondergirl, amol and mihir! icon_smile.gif

myself

hey shardul..
congrats...i am sure u will do justice to it....

AshB

CONGRATS!!! Shardul..

U've got awesum skills when it comes to expressing urself...

Good luck 2 u!! icon_smile.gif

wondergirl

Quote:
so gr8 goin..looking forward to a lot more writing academic and Offbeat
from u!! smiley24.gif smiley24.gif

oops.i meant looking forward to a lot more academic writing..and ur experiences in offbeat too..

anonymous

thank u myself (well i'm not thanking "myself" here though! icon_lol.gif) and ashish. icon_smile.gif

Parikshit

hardik abhinanadan

icon_smile.gif

anonymous

thanks parikshit icon_smile.gif

wagingwarlord
Aim Andhra Pradesh PG

hey shardul gave u ur reply in my path museum post and by the way please look into destination zenith!!! icon_twisted.gif peace out mate!!

maneater

sorry dear bit late in congratulating u but better late than neva icon_wink.gif

just a passing thought..... this thread has got second largest replies from all the threads in this forum. ... icon_razz.gif icon_twisted.gif

maneater

sorry dear bit late in congratulating u but better late than neva icon_wink.gif

just a passing thought..... this thread has got second largest replies from all the threads in this forum. ... icon_razz.gif icon_twisted.gif

Cunningham's Manual of Practical Anatomy
Completely redesigned in an attractive new format, this popular three-volume manual provides students and practitioners with a comprehensive guide to human anatomy and a dissection guide recognized throughout the world.
 Page 1 of 1
Advertisement solutions  :  Terms of service (TOS)  :  CC BY-NC-SA  

Home -> Forums -> MBBS -> Please welcome our new moderator for Undergraduate Forums

MBBS Community
RxPG community for 16 years
2,873 active members | 10,350 posts

Topic ID #41008
Started 14 years ago
20 contributors
29 posts | 10,162 views
Thread index Print thread Feed

Advertisements
Server Status: 115 pages served in last minute. Page generation time: 1.905 seconds

Site Maps: [Books] [News] [Forums] [Reviews] [Mnemonics]

sitemap - top30 - centuries - testimonials

About Us :: Disclaimer :: Contact Us :: Reporting abuse :: Terms of Services :: Privacy Policy

Advertise with RxPG!
Made in India by RxPG Medical Solutions Private Limited

"RxPG" is a Registered Trademark

Chrome Web Store YouTube Twitter LinkedIn Wikipedia Facebook