RxPG - the perfect Rx for medical Post Graduate entrance blues!
Mobile Edition | Help/Newbie? | 24/7 Support
HOT | PrePG | MCQ | DNB | Careers | Books | Colleges | Dental | DocIndia | PLAB |  USMLE  | Australia | Canada | GLOBAL | OffBeat!
Articles | Forums | MCQ Crammer | Downloads | Mnemonics | Revision Tools | Recent Shouts | All Features

RxPG :: View topic - [feature request] Image Thumbnail code in forum  
 Page 1 of 1

delhiboy1000
Aim Canada

[feature request] Image Thumbnail code in forum
sometimes the images in the forum r just too heavy for dial-up users...
Y dont u guys incorporate the thumbnail code so that a preview is shown in the post & when the user ? on the image;the full-sized image will open in another page..?

UNANSWERED: MD Pathology

RxPG_Team

delhiboy1000 wrote:
Y dont u guys incorporate the thumbnail code so that a preview is shown in the post & when the user ? on the image;the full-sized image will open in another page..?
point taken...put on "to do" list!

RxPG_Team

RxPG_Team wrote:
delhiboy1000 wrote:
Y dont u guys incorporate the thumbnail code so that a preview is shown in the post & when the user ?
on the image;the full-sized image will open in another page..?
point taken...put on "to do" list!

done!! now images larger than 300 pixels will be automatically resized and linked to larger version

example

NIC
Aim Australia

wow thanks RxPG!!! icon_smile.gif

delhiboy1000
Aim Canada

@RxPG_Team: EXTREMELY cool !! it does wonders for teh formatting of the pages too apart from saving up on teh bandwidth !!

delhiboy1000
Aim Canada

& please, if possible, can u guys plz check that the avtaar size is strictly restricted to just 80*80 !!

RxPG_Team

delhiboy1000 wrote:
& please, if possible, can u guys plz check that the avtaar size is strictly restricted to just 80*80 !!

limit on avataar has been put in place. Now onwards no one will be able to upload a remote avataar larger than 80x80 pixel size.

delhiboy1000
Aim Canada

^^ Thx ppl !!

anonymous

i think avatar side shouldnt be less than 100*100 its the standard size used on many forums.

@ rxpg: and what do u mean by "remote" avatar?

RxPG_Team

shardul wrote:
i think avatar side shouldnt be less than 100*100 its the standard size used on many forums.

@ rxpg: and what do u mean by "remote" avatar?

agree.. limits now increased to 100*110 pixels

docsa
Aim NEET PG

oh got it now why pics in my signatures were not of original size n shapes frm so many days..

Hester

I have been looking at the articles section for some info and found that I couldnt decipher easily how old the info was. There is day, month and date but no year. Of course, with a bit of searching around in the calendar it is possible to find out the year from the day and date, but wouldnt it be much more simpler if the year was mentioned as well?

MCQ Crammer (Beta)
Free New MCQ Revision Tool by RxPG
 Page 1 of 1
Advertisement solutions  :  Terms of service (TOS)  :  CC BY-NC-SA  

Home -> Forums -> [Help/Newbie] -> [feature request] Image Thumbnail code in forum

[Help/Newbie] Community
RxPG community for 17 years
5,144 active members | 12,330 posts

Topic ID #42080
Started 14 years ago
6 contributors
12 posts | 5,491 views
Thread index Print thread Feed

Advertisements
Server Status: 73 pages served in last minute. Page generation time: 0.386 seconds

Site Maps: [Books] [News] [Forums] [Reviews] [Mnemonics]

sitemap - top30 - centuries - testimonials

About Us :: Disclaimer :: Contact Us :: Reporting abuse :: Terms of Services :: Privacy Policy

Advertise with RxPG!
Made in India by RxPG Medical Solutions Private Limited

"RxPG" is a Registered Trademark

Chrome Web Store YouTube Twitter LinkedIn Wikipedia Facebook