RxPG - the perfect Rx for medical Post Graduate entrance blues!
Mobile Edition | Help/Newbie? | 24/7 Support
HOT | PrePG | MCQ | DNB | Careers | Books | Colleges | Dental | DocIndia | PLAB |  USMLE  | Australia | Canada | GLOBAL | OffBeat!
Articles | Forums | MCQ Crammer | Downloads | Mnemonics | Revision Tools | Recent Shouts | All Features

RxPG :: View topic - Suggestion plz  
 Page 1 of 1

onkar007

suggestion plz
i have entered final year. would it b wise to start solving mcqs from the point of view of pge or get the grip of the topics with the hosp work first....... icon_rolleyes.gif i am just reading and "finishing" the smaller subjects for now like ortho, skin etc

UNANSWERED: Creating separate cadre for mbbs in teaching faculty in medical colleges as tutors / demonstrators.

anonymous

^ yeah it will be better if you start preparing right now... besides it would help with MCQs in university exams also.

rick12
Aim DM Cardiology

may be solving Mcqs will help u ....
But if i take my opinion... Concentrate on ur final year presently... Clear ur Basics about these Subjects then go ahead for Mcqs...
I think in internship and while preparing for CET u ll have enough of MCQs to do....
Study ur Text properly for the time!
ITs an advice!
ITS basically a personal decision anyways....

onkar007

thanks shardul and "wolverine" icon_lol.gif

swatis

i guess rick12 is right in what he says..its imp we get the graspof the subjects we have at hand right now....enough time to do mcqs in the internship...thanks rick12..

parin

advice..
There is a good collection of mcqs according to topics in Amit-Ashish..

So you can easily go through those mcqs after preparing each short topic, it will take hardly 10-20 minutes, build your confidence & also help you to judge how to read for mcqs..

You can easily practise this for 1st 6-8 months, then leave mcqs & prepare for university exam of final year..

(It has worked very well for me, my friends have not seen mcqs, & I have enough so that in internship I m able to be a bit relaxed & start from basics- anatomy, physio & biochem, which are asked much more in AIPGE & requierd for 'fundas'..

All the best..

Cunningham's Manual of Practical Anatomy
Completely redesigned in an attractive new format, this popular three-volume manual provides students and practitioners with a comprehensive guide to human anatomy and a dissection guide recognized throughout the world.
 Page 1 of 1
Advertisement solutions  :  Terms of service (TOS)  :  CC BY-NC-SA  

Home -> Forums -> MBBS -> Suggestion plz

MBBS Community
RxPG community for 19 years
2,878 active members | 10,362 posts

Topic ID #44225
Started 16 years ago
5 contributors
6 posts | 3,288 views
Thread index Print thread Feed

Advertisements
Server Status: 80 pages served in last minute. Page generation time: 3.661 seconds

Site Maps: [Books] [News] [Forums] [Reviews] [Mnemonics]

sitemap - top30 - centuries - testimonials

About Us :: Disclaimer :: Contact Us :: Reporting abuse :: Terms of Services :: Privacy Policy

Advertise with RxPG!
Made in India by RxPG Medical Solutions Private Limited

"RxPG" is a Registered Trademark

Chrome Web Store YouTube Twitter LinkedIn Wikipedia Facebook