RxPG - the perfect Rx for medical Post Graduate entrance blues!
Mobile Edition | Help/Newbie? | 24/7 Support
HOT | PrePG | MCQ | DNB | Careers | Books | Colleges | Dental | DocIndia | PLAB |  USMLE  | Australia | Canada | GLOBAL | OffBeat!
Articles | Forums | MCQ Crammer | Downloads | Mnemonics | Revision Tools | Recent Shouts | All Features

RxPG :: View topic - RxPG Credit System - All questions and issues  
 Page 4 of 35 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

mireillewassef

need credits
Hi need some credits to access the OSCE Dental so if u can reply to me and give me some credits thank u so much.. icon_smile.gif

UNANSWERED: MD Pathology

tanmay_mehta
Aim NEET PG

Help: Where can I use RxPG credits?
plz tell where to use rxpg credits ???

any idea....

gpsbambra
Aim NEET PG

Thanks
I have apperaed for the usmle step 2 cs exam last week so was thinking to activly participate in the forums over this web site this credit system is great ....well can any body just give me a list of books ....no not the web site liks ...actual books some body have read ...please ..... to get through step 3

ThE_AxEmAN
Aim NEET PG

POSTING _DIRECTLY PROPORTIONAL TO THE CREDITS U GET OH WELL
BUT I GUESS IT SNOT TH AT SIMPLE , MAYBE IT IS LIKE DUCKWORTH - LEWIS SYSTEM ,EASY TO GET THE RESULT BUT HRD TO CALCULATE;-)icon_wink.gificon_wink.gif

ANYWAYS ,KEEP POSTING GUYS RxPG ROCKS
TC

tornado97
Aim Kerala PG

actually,how is this credit donated?
i couldnt find any box for that.is it becoz i myself dont have adequate credits.

matkhan
Aim MRCP Part 1

hi merriie
just go on reading the site and posting your views , automatically you earn credits

kaurdoctor
Aim USMLE Step 1

well
well got it now. i now understood the punda of credits. god job.

poonam83
Aim MRCPCH Part 1

why no credits are given for posting pneumonics?? icon_question.gif
u share ur learning skills with ur colleagues, should it not fetch us some credits, so that u can see the revision tools

sparkle
Aim NEET PG

hi i'm still not fully in control with your system. may i know how to start a new thread??

Daveo
Aim MCh

this is a crazy system isnt it! i just need some osce help icon_sad.gif

FOUZIA
Aim PLAB Part 2

gud ! i was also wondering the way to earn the credits myself, and thanks to guru for posting such a question, as i am new to this site can any 1 tell me how to work with the forums and other thing in htis site , plz , i will be highily greatful,
thanks

jo_jo
Aim MRCOG Part 2

Hi everybody..i am new user here and i earn 100 credit in order to be able to see the OSCE patr .. any suggestuions ? as i have to prepare for the OSCE.

drforensics

credits???
does anyone know what u use the rxpg credits that you get for posting for? it says u can use them to access stuff, but what r they talking about?

lazybonezzz

hello forensic,
imsure ur aware by now that this forum is 4 indaian pg aspirants
specifically4 doubts relating 2 mcqs
cud u pls post ur qs in relevant forums so they can b answered asap
moving ur q to the site forum
this q has
been discussed there already
if u cant find it try thr search forums option

theamolz
Aim NEET PG

hi there im new to rxpg........ i wanted to use library but lacking credits so any body can please lend the credits..........

RxPG_Team

Only RxPG members can see links here! Register or Login!

LouiseR
Aim Obstetrics

Me too! I want to earn credits so I can look at OSCE busters. For tomorrow!

noor_alsoudaine

Medical student - where do i get credits?
Hi guys!
im new to this site and am just exploring
im a medical student due to sit my end of fourth year exams in 2 weeks and was just hoping to fins some resources to use as revision aid!
The site seems really useful - but i cant seem to access anything as i dont have credits or something - any one no where i can get some?
also what would be the best area of this website to use for 4th yr specialities?

tezb

Hello,

The credit system on the site works in a way that what your put into the site, you get back from it.

I'm not sure what your 4th year specialties are, but the OSCE section and PLAB sections would probably be appropriate level for you. Also the MBBS forum is going to be relevant.

You need to contribute to the site on order to gain credits. So get posting..... Try something useful - if you have any good revision materials or hints then put them on the forum to share with others... this will gain you credits and then you can access the information others have put on to share - this follows the "collective intelligence" ethos of the website.

Also - feel free to post questions for discussion with others - there are always going to be other people on the site who are burning to ask the same thing...

Good luck with your forthcoming examinations and your progression to the next stage of your degree.

T icon_surprised.gif)

sujee
Aim AIIMS

liked the new credit system.think about increasing the no. of points

MOSHE
Aim General

Re: Help: How to earn <a href=
Any ideas on the quickest way to earn a hundred units? I need to access the busters

AviENG

can u explain this credit system?

AviENG

I need to see the busters also...they would be very useful

ABEDOX
Aim USMLE Step 1

i want to know how can use these credits , what is their use ?

suvo
Aim PLAB Part 1

good that is why i see my credits have stopped.

pearllysun
Aim Other

to rxpg ?
what modules are active for me now ? when could i use other ? how much more do i need to get my images module active ?

pearllysun
Aim Other

to rxpg ?
how much credits do i need to get all sections active . plz reply .

dockohli
Aim MRCS Part 1

i wud also love to get the answer to this question....

doctarz

some times i see in some posts email id in profile..

how to view the email id of that member..

Bruno

Bruno

simba7ligo

i know what you mean i want to see the OSCE buster too but unfortunately i am new too and i have to earn the points too.. good luck to u and me

DHLittle

Thats so mean, i really need to see the OSCE busters, its a great site though.

devajyoti

doubt: how to earn credits
has the rxpg credits for each post,etc. been revised, i mean increased, recently..

for i think there is some differences in the no. of credits earned b/w the 1st post in the thread by the rxpg team: HOW TO EARN CREDITS , and the subsequent replies by other members.

devajyoti

moreover i was interested in knowing the benifits of these credits other than becoming a moderator or given an opportunity to write a book.

what are the latest offers.

devajyoti

why no replies till now RxPG_Team. icon_sad.gif

its almost 48 hours.

i hope it isn't a very bad question to be asked.

devajyoti

why no replies icon_sad.gif icon_sad.gif.

please correct me in case i'm wrong

kaps69
Aim AIPGE 2016

I WISH RXPG WEBSITE ALL THE LUCK
I HAVE GREAT FAITH IN RXPG MODERATORS AND ALL THE TECHNICAL PEOPLE BEHIND THIS WONDERFUL WEBSITE WHICH IS THE LIFELINE OF MEDICOS.

AND ITS A GREAT DEFEAT FOR THE HACKERS AND ALL THOSE WHO TRIED TO BRING IT DOWN BUT COULD NOT DO SO FOR A LONG TIME...
ALL THE BEST GUYS !
U R THE BEST!
________

devajyoti

credit generation on hold !!!!!!
Today i spent quite some time in the nagging Q forum trying to ans as many ophtho mcqs as possible before my final exam........ but after 2 hrs of posting i started getting this msg---> your credit generation is at holdafter every post, though the credits for labelling the threads were added.....

I don't mind much the credits not being added but i just wanted to clarify if it had something to do with some limitation to the total credits that can be earned at a particular time.....or if i'm going wrong somewhere n need to rectify myself......SHOULD I CONTINUE POSTING IN SPITE OF THIS MSG AFTER EVERY POST icon_question.gif ..............i hope it won't affect my logging in to this site icon_sad.gif icon_sad.gif

hoping for a reply

sourav_111
Aim MD Medicine

if i post in offbeat topics...will my credits go higher?

ranipal
Aim Australia

thanks
now i can really start earnng points and axcess the features on the siite
thanks again

BGM

Why is there no credits in posting in "mobiles" fo
Dear RxPG team...
Why is there no credits in posting in "mobiles" forum?
icon_confused.gif

tornado97
Aim Kerala PG

what are the features that can b accessed using these credits??

blue_mars

RXPG credits
I was just playing around and suddenly got shocked. I added all my credits to myself, and guess what, my credits become doubled. They are now 26376, double than what they should be. It is very serious bug. RXPG please respond and rectify this before we abuse it further. icon_question.gif icon_question.gif icon_question.gif

blue_mars

It reduces trust rank though icon_twisted.gif

blue_mars

And when you rectify this problem please take 13188 credits off my profile.

Bulimia
Aim Australia

Plz clarify it to me
did U give trust rank mark to yourself

It was deducted from me frequently every after 2 days-- icon_lol.gif icon_biggrin.gif icon_rolleyes.gif

0.02--0.01--0.03----- icon_lol.gif

by the way why couldn't I access to other threads straight away except to that "are there any Filipino out there" thread

STRANGE !!!!!

I am not from Manila icon_rolleyes.gif

Bulimia
Aim Australia

not bad--
I just got- 0.01 credit today

after dealing with me yours were deducted icon_lol.gif

So don't come & invade downunder

I won't invade Queen's land either icon_biggrin.gif

BGM

Re: <a href=
blue_mars wrote:
I was just playing around and suddenly got shocked. I added all my credits to myself, and guess what, my credits become doubled. They are now 26376, double than what they should be. It is very serious bug. RXPG please respond and rectify this before we abuse it further.

icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif General you deserve those credits!

Hard work pays! Congrats!

blue_mars

Thanks soldier icon_biggrin.gif

But it is not fair to get credits in that way. I can see few members abusing it already. I hope team will rectify it soon.

MCQ Crammer (Beta)
Free New MCQ Revision Tool by RxPG
 Page 4 of 35
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 33, 34, 35  Next
Advertisement solutions  :  Terms of service (TOS)  :  CC BY-NC-SA  

Home -> Forums -> [Help/Newbie] -> RxPG Credit System - All questions and issues

[Help/Newbie] Community
RxPG community for 17 years
5,144 active members | 12,330 posts

Topic ID #7140
Started 16 years ago
264 community credits
1,024 contributors
1,702 posts | 486,342 views
Thread index Print thread Feed

Advertisements
Server Status: 91 pages served in last minute. Page generation time: 0.505 seconds

Site Maps: [Books] [News] [Forums] [Reviews] [Mnemonics]

sitemap - top30 - centuries - testimonials

About Us :: Disclaimer :: Contact Us :: Reporting abuse :: Terms of Services :: Privacy Policy

Advertise with RxPG!
Made in India by RxPG Medical Solutions Private Limited

"RxPG" is a Registered Trademark

Chrome Web Store YouTube Twitter LinkedIn Wikipedia Facebook