RxPG - the perfect Rx for medical Post Graduate entrance blues!
Mobile Edition | Help/Newbie? | 24/7 Support
HOT | PrePG | MCQ | DNB | Careers | Books | Colleges | Dental | DocIndia | PLAB |  USMLE  | Australia | Canada | GLOBAL | OffBeat!
Articles | Forums | MCQ Crammer | Downloads | Mnemonics | Revision Tools | Recent Shouts | All Features

RxPG :: View topic - How Helpful is RXPGONLINE.COM to the users  
 Page 1 of 1

puneet_84

How Helpful is RXPGONLINE.COM to the users
hello friends,

i know it looks very indecent to ask such a question for the website seeing the stats and user count but still i thought of asking all the members their views about the site and their response.

i would like the users to give their comments and vote taking into account the response rate of the posts, usability of the replies, features and services the site provides, stability of the server(online time) and other minute things which may be i have also forgotten to include here..

i would like to attract the attention of the admins and mods that there are many forums where there is no reply to posts for many days and weeks so if it is possible then they can appoint few members who are well versed with the topic or the section concerned and they atleast provide some kind of feedback or reply to the post.

i have personally felt this that my many posts are not answered when i needed that info the most or the info given is very confusing and not any help to me.
that's why i thought of writing such a post and asking members for their polls and comments....

UNANSWERED: MD Pathology

shravani
Aim USMLE Step 1

araeeeeeeeee thu bhiiiiii idhar yeah sab nahin pooch naeka......agar idhar kae bhai log ko patha chal gaya na samajh thu gaya......

A_MIT
Aim AIIMS

Hmmmm........ I agree with u ...... icon_biggrin.gif

harshadbhai

Hey dear!
Hello!
I am moderator here,
u need any help?
The team is on yearend leave for xmas.
Tell me , which forum u surf and for which exam u r preprng for?

puneet_84

harshadbhai wrote:
Hey dear!
Hello!
I am moderator here,
u need any help?
The team is on yearend leave for xmas.
Tell me , which forum u surf and for which exam u r preprng for?
well i have put few posts in australia forum to know more about the exam procedures and scope and way to get MS ortho there and the replies are very confusing or no replies at all.
i am doing final yr MBBS

puneet_84

and mods dont take me otherwise i am loyal to RXPGONLINE just i wanted to get some feedback from all the users so that the admins of the site and other users can understand the problems the newbies are facing and all can work together to solve them and help each other.

i have no intentions towards defaming RXPG as i love this site and it has become one of the leading sites where doctors and future docs are coming in contact to each other and building a hormony and understanding in this field with each other.

so please do not get offended by this topic of mine please

shravani
Aim USMLE Step 1

harsh ur breaking the rules of the forum.......i dont agree ...i strictly object... roshan2k.gif

RxPG_Team

We are moving this topic to RxPG website discussion and feedback forum. Please do give your feedback about RxPG as it helps us to improve our services.

shravani
Aim USMLE Step 1

hmmmm

NIC
Aim Australia

Re: How Helpful is RXPGONLINE.COM to the users
puneet_84 wrote:
hello friends,

i know it looks very indecent to ask such a question for the website seeing the stats and user count but still i thought of asking all the members their views about the site and their response.

i would like the users to give their comments and vote taking into account the response rate of the posts, usability of the replies, features and services the site provides, stability of the server(online time) and other minute things which may be i have also forgotten to include here..

i would like to attract the attention of the admins and mods that there are many forums where there is no reply to posts for many days and weeks so if it is possible then they can appoint few members who are well versed with the topic or the section concerned and they atleast provide some kind of <a href="http://www.rxpgonline.com/modules.php?name=Feedback">FEEDBACK</a>
or reply to the post.

i have personally felt this that my many posts are not answered when i needed that info the most or the info given is very confusing and not any help to me.
that's why i thought of writing such a post and asking members for their polls and comments....

In Australia forum, most of the queries like exam procedures have been answered. If you take time to search the forum, I'm sure you will find it. Members who want to answer/ help need not be appointed as they themselves have been answering queries if they know the answer. I think the main reason why queries are not being answered is because they have been answered already. The main goal of the forums (and not just for the Australia forums) is to be able to try to help and advise people (and to direct people to the right threads). Your query in getting a PG has been answered as well-- finish both AMC steps and supervised training and try to apply for a PG taking into account that certain PGs- like those involving surgery are not easy to get if one is an IMG. Also, you said the posts are confusing-- this is a forum, so people will have different views. In the end, you will have to trust your own judgment and see which views seems right.

Regards.

BGM

Re: How Helpful is RXPGONLINE.COM to the users
puneet_84 wrote:
i would like to attract the attention of the admins and mods that there are many forums where there is no reply to posts for many days and weeks so if it is possible then they can appoint few members who are well versed with the topic or the section concerned and they atleast provide some kind of Feedback or reply to the post.

Dear Puneet,
Here in RxPG we all try our level best to help others who are in need.
RxPG is a forum with ~200 sub forums. Its a very vast resource.
Most of the queries should have been answered already in the past.

Use the "Search Forums" to get an immediate solution to a query.

click to zoom

Feel free to contact any of us via scraps/messages in need.
We will always be there to help you.
Regards,BGM.

BGM

Dear Puneet,
I wanted to add one more point,
If you need your query to get more attention,
Post it as a "New Topic(thread)" instead of posting queries inside old threads.

click to zoom

A New thread always helps you query to get more attention.
The more attention your query gets, the more are chances for getting a quick solution.
Posting queries inside old threads limits the chances of getting a correct reply.
Take Care.
Regards,BGM.

puneet_84

BGM wrote:
Dear Puneet,
I wanted to add one more point,
If you need your query to get more attention,
Post it as a "New Topic(thread)" instead of posting queries inside old threads.

click to zoom

A New thread always helps you query to get more attention.
The more attention your query gets, the more are chances for getting a quick solution.
Posting queries inside old threads limits the chances of getting a correct reply.
Take Care.
Regards,BGM.
BGM thanks for the info, and i appreciate ur and other mods efforts regarding the proper running and functioning of the forum.

but i would i like to suggest one more thing..for those questions which are asked again the users can atleast reply with a likn so that the person can atleast get the solution. even i dont say that users give answers to same questions again and again but aleast can show where the answer it.

again for the search....people like me who are using net on mobile cant get good speeds and go thru different search results to get to the solution, and it would be like a god gift if someone just give a link to the answer; i think u got my point.

thanks once again for all the responses.

MCQ Crammer (Beta)
Free New MCQ Revision Tool by RxPG
 Page 1 of 1
Advertisement solutions  :  Terms of service (TOS)  :  CC BY-NC-SA  

Home -> Forums -> [Help/Newbie] -> How Helpful is RXPGONLINE.COM to the users

[Help/Newbie] Community
RxPG community for 17 years
5,144 active members | 12,330 posts

Topic ID #78518
Started 13 years ago
7 contributors
13 posts | 9,481 views
Thread index Print thread Feed

Advertisements
Server Status: 86 pages served in last minute. Page generation time: 3.547 seconds

Site Maps: [Books] [News] [Forums] [Reviews] [Mnemonics]

sitemap - top30 - centuries - testimonials

About Us :: Disclaimer :: Contact Us :: Reporting abuse :: Terms of Services :: Privacy Policy

Advertise with RxPG!
Made in India by RxPG Medical Solutions Private Limited

"RxPG" is a Registered Trademark

Chrome Web Store YouTube Twitter LinkedIn Wikipedia Facebook