RxPG - the perfect Rx for medical Post Graduate entrance blues!
Mobile Edition | Help/Newbie? | 24/7 Support
HOT | PrePG | MCQ | DNB | Careers | Books | Colleges | Dental | DocIndia | PLAB |  USMLE  | Australia | Canada | GLOBAL | OffBeat!
Articles | Forums | MCQ Crammer | Downloads | Mnemonics | Revision Tools | Recent Shouts | All Features



Author: krishnagoyalPostPosted:     Post subject:

plzz delete this topic link is
RxPG :: View topic - How can I delete my post? How can I delete my post?
Goto page Previous  1, 2
RxPG -> [Help/Newbie]

Author: K_Sara_Sara PostPosted:     Post subject:

vik5230 wrote:
http://www.rxpgonline.com/
postp2835207.html&highlight=#54
plz delete this post

Hi.
Along with thread name.. please post the post number as you have made 2posts.. one mentioning your contact no. to be added to the group.. and the other post requesting members to avoid sharing info.
Also, please mention the reason why you wish the post to be removed.. any typo or mistake can be corrected by editing the post within a specified time limit.
As part of the website policy and a wise step otherwise.. it is best not to share any personal info like phone no.. email id or any other personally identifying detail in forums... if you wish to join a group, share no.s etc. as private scraps (tick mark the box when u are typing the scrap) or private message (PM - link below every member's post)

Have a great surfing experience.!! smiley24.gif
Only RxPG members can see links here! Register or Login!


i have already started it again

Author: krishnagoyal PostPosted:     Post subject:

sorry admin the exact link is
Only RxPG members can see links here! Register or Login!

Author: krishnagoyal PostPosted:     Post subject:

one more thing ...can u plzz add this topic with session instead of show..
Only RxPG members can see links here! Register or Login!

Author: vik5230 PostPosted:     Post subject:

Only RxPG members can see links here! Register or Login!

modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewpost&p=2835207

link for the post

Author: K_Sara_Sara PostPosted:     Post subject:

krishnagoyal wrote:
one more thing ...can u plzz add this topic with session instead of show..
Only RxPG members can see links here! Register or Login!

Your request has been forwarded to RxPG_Team.
You may scrap the Team/ Forum Moderator or request here.
You also need to cite reasons for your request.

Author: K_Sara_Sara PostPosted:     Post subject:

vik5230 wrote:
http://www.rxpgonline.com/
modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewpost&p=2835207

link for the post

Your request was already forwarded. Please check for action as per your request.
In case of any other query, feel free to post in this thread or any other relevant thread.

Author: K_Sara_Sara PostPosted:     Post subject:

K_Sara_Sara wrote:
vik5230 wrote:
http://www.rxpgonline.com/
modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewpost&p=2835207

link for the post

Your request was already forwarded. Please check for action as per your request.
In case of any other query, feel free to post in this thread or any other relevant thread.

This link seems incomplete.
So, its better that you mention the post no. The thread has been identified.
Also, mention the reason (as part of the policy) why you want the post removed.

Author: vik5230 PostPosted:     Post subject:

K_Sara_Sara wrote:
vik5230 wrote:
http://www.rxpgonline.com/
modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewpost&p=2835207

link for the post

Your request was already forwarded. Please check for action as per your request.
In case of any other query, feel free to post in this thread or any other relevant thread.


Thank you admin !!!!

Author: krishnagoyal PostPosted:     Post subject:

K_Sara_Sara wrote:
krishnagoyal wrote:
one more thing ...can u plzz add this topic with session instead of show..
Only RxPG members can see links here! Register or Login!

Your request has been forwarded to RxPG_Team.
You may scrap the Team/ Forum Moderator or request here.
You also need to cite reasons for your request.



thnxx admin icon_smile.gif

Author: vik5230 PostPosted:     Post subject:

K_Sara_Sara wrote:
K_Sara_Sara wrote:
vik5230 wrote:
http://www.rxpgonline.com/
modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewpost&p=2835207

link for the post

Your request was already forwarded. Please check for action as per your request.
In case of any other query, feel free to post in this thread or any other relevant thread.

This link seems incomplete.
So, its better that you mention the post no. The thread has been identified.
Also, mention the reason (as part of the policy) why you want the post removed.


post no.54
Shared my personal fon no. by mistake

Author: K_Sara_Sara PostPosted:     Post subject:

vik5230 wrote:
K_Sara_Sara wrote:
vik5230 wrote:
http://www.rxpgonline.com/
modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewpost&p=2835207

link for the post

Your request was already forwarded. Please check for action as per your request.
In case of any other query, feel free to post in this thread or any other relevant thread.


Thank you admin !!!!


krishnagoyal wrote:
K_Sara_Sara wrote:
krishnagoyal wrote:
one more thing ...can u plzz add this topic with session instead of show..
Only RxPG members can see links here! Register or Login!

Your request has been forwarded to RxPG_Team.
You may scrap the Team/ Forum Moderator or request here.
You also need to cite reasons for your request.



thnxx admin icon_smile.gif


Oops.!
I am just one of the Senior Moderators..
I am not one of the Admin.!!
The Admin are great folks working in a dedicated manner to make our RxPG experience user friendly.
They are very much present calling the shots "behindthe scenes"..!!!
For helping members, we have an equally dedicated RxPG_Team and Moderators (respective forums) and the Tech support team for sorting technical glitches..!!!

Have a great surfing experience in RxPG.!!! smiley24.gif

Author: vik5230 PostPosted:     Post subject:

K_Sara_Sara wrote:
vik5230 wrote:
K_Sara_Sara wrote:
vik5230 wrote:
http://www.rxpgonline.com/
modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewpost&p=2835207

link for the post

Your request was already forwarded. Please check for action as per your request.
In case of any other query, feel free to post in this thread or any other relevant thread.


Thank you admin !!!!


krishnagoyal wrote:
K_Sara_Sara wrote:
krishnagoyal wrote:
one more thing ...can u plzz add this topic with session instead of show..
Only RxPG members can see links here! Register or Login!

Your request has been forwarded to RxPG_Team.
You may scrap the Team/ Forum Moderator or request here.
You also need to cite reasons for your request.



thnxx admin icon_smile.gif


Oops.!
I am just one of the Senior Moderators..
I am not one of the Admin.!!
The Admin are great folks working in a dedicated manner to make our RxPG experience user friendly.
They are very much present calling the shots "behindthe scenes"..!!!
For helping members, we have an equally dedicated RxPG_Team and Moderators (respective forums) and the Tech support team for sorting technical glitches..!!!

Have a great surfing experience in RxPG.!!! smiley24.gif


Thanks again icon_biggrin.gif

Author: arunava55 PostPosted:     Post subject:

Kindly delete my post
Thread name : AIPG 3 rd evening
Post no : 66
Reason : don't want to share my no.

Author: arunava55 PostPosted:     Post subject:

Kindly delete my post
Thread : AIPGMEE 3 rd evening session
Post no : 66
Reason : don't want to share my no

Author: K_Sara_Sara PostPosted:     Post subject:

arunava55 wrote:
Kindly delete my post
Thread : AIPGMEE 3 rd evening session
Post no : 66
Reason : don't want to share my no

Your request has been forwarded to the Team.
Please refrain from sharing your contact no. or any other personal detail in public forums and shoutbox.
You have shared your ph. no. in a thread in WBPG forum also..
This is not only against the Terms of Service in RxPG but also a potential risk attracting trolls and the likes.
Please be wise while posting and edit your post within the time period to avoid any hassle in future...
This is not just for you but all RxPG members who have gone on a posting spree w.r.t. the phone no.s specially in forums and shoutbox.!

Good luck with your results and prep's..! smiley24.gif
Have a great surfing experience with RxPG..!!

Author: arunava55 PostPosted:     Post subject:

I am sorry for it... I am very new to RxPg hence did not have much knowledge about all the rules.. I will make sure it never happens.
Thank you

Author: K_Sara_Sara PostPosted:     Post subject:

arunava55 wrote:
I am sorry for it... I am very new to RxPg hence did not have much knowledge about all the rules.. I will make sure it never happens.
Thank you

No problem. I understand your situation. Here's the link of TOS mentioned above every forum.. to be read before making posts.. however it is frequently overlooked..!

Terms Of Service icon_arrow.gif
Only RxPG members can see links here! Register or Login!


Here is another useful thread..
icon_arrow.gif
Only RxPG members can see links here! Register or Login!


Happy posting.! smiley24.gif Happy surfing.!
For any help/ guidance, u may send PM/ scrap to @RxPG_Team or me or surf through older threads in Help/ newbie forum.

Wish you all the best.!! smiley24.gif smiley24.gif

Author: arunava55 PostPosted:     Post subject:

Thank you..

Author: arundelhi PostPosted:     Post subject:

sir i dont want to disclose my number on website, by mistake i did that, please delete my comment, link given below
Only RxPG members can see links here! Register or Login!

Author: psfan33 PostPosted:     Post subject:

post 293333 about best md/ms for females AIPG.
Please delete post#33.
Though I have not violated NDA in any means just commented about females underestimating themselves in a post about the women's pg seat preferences with NO facts regarding AIPG or its questions.
I still would not like to have any post in any AIPG forum.
Kindly help moderator.
Couldn't reach you otherwise.
Please please delete my post

Author: K_Sara_Sara PostPosted:     Post subject:

psfan33 wrote:
post 293333 about best md/ms for females AIPG.
Please delete post#33.
Though I have not violated NDA in any means just commented about females underestimating themselves in a post about the women's pg seat preferences with NO facts regarding AIPG or its questions.
I still would not like to have any post in any AIPG forum.
Kindly help moderator.
Couldn't reach you otherwise.
Please please delete my post

Hi.
I have forwarded your request to the support team for action.
They shall attend to your request within 48hrs as part of their policy..

Good luck..
Regards,
Sara.

Author: RxPG_Team PostPosted:     Post subject:

psfan33 wrote:
post 293333 about best md/ms for females AIPG.
Please delete post#33.


K_Sara_Sara wrote:

Hi.
I have forwarded your request to the support team for action.
They shall attend to your request within 48hrs as part of their policy..

Good luck..
Regards,
Sara.


Request Processed.

Best regards,'
Support Team

Author: K_Sara_Sara PostPosted:     Post subject:

RxPG_Team wrote:
psfan33 wrote:
post 293333 about best md/ms for females AIPG.
Please delete post#33.


K_Sara_Sara wrote:

Hi.
I have forwarded your request to the support team for action.
They shall attend to your request within 48hrs as part of their policy..

Good luck..
Regards,
Sara.


Request Processed.

Best regards,'
Support Team

Thanks Team.!! smiley15.gif

Author: psfan33 PostPosted:     Post subject:

Thank u icon_smile.gif

Author: parul144 PostPosted:     Post subject:

how to delete.. plz help soon'

Author: parul144 PostPosted:     Post subject:

how do i edit it.?

Author: parul144 PostPosted:     Post subject: plz delete my post

topic is study partner needed.. started by aarohiverma.. #3 post.. plz delete it.. there is no option to edit it

Author: abhi06 PostPosted:     Post subject:

Sir, please delete my post :-
Topic: Motivation for study
Forum: AIPGE
post299566. html
Highlight =#50

Author: abhi06 PostPosted:     Post subject:

There is a rxpg group running on RXPG by the name of " Motivation for study". It contains so mobile numbers and other personal info. Kindly take appropriate action.

Author: abhi06 PostPosted:     Post subject:

Topic : "Motivation for study" in AIPGE Forum
post299566.html
Post # 100
Please delete this post.

Author: abhi06 PostPosted:     Post subject:

K_Sara_Sara wrote:
Hello Doc,
If its a post, u can send PM/ scrap to the RxPG_Team or the Forum Moderator....
with name of the thread, thread author and ur post no. which u wish to get deleted....

If ur talking of an entire thread, plz send thread topic along with forum name...
as PM or scrap to the Team or the forum Moderator where u posted ur thread..!!

You are only permitted to edit ur posts across forums within the time span of 30 minutes..!

Hope this solves ur query..!
Gud Luck..!
Regards.


Sir, please delete my post :-
Topic: Motivation for study
Forum: AIPGE
post299566. html
Post #50

Author: abhi06 PostPosted:     Post subject:

K_Sara_Sara wrote:
Hello Doc,
If its a post, u can send PM/ scrap to the RxPG_Team or the Forum Moderator....
with name of the thread, thread author and ur post no. which u wish to get deleted....

If ur talking of an entire thread, plz send thread topic along with forum name...
as PM or scrap to the Team or the forum Moderator where u posted ur thread..!!

You are only permitted to edit ur posts across forums within the time span of 30 minutes..!

Hope this solves ur query..!
Gud Luck..!
Regards.


Sir, please delete my post :-
Topic: Motivation for study
Forum: AIPGE
post299566. html
Post #50

Author: abhi06 PostPosted:     Post subject:

K_Sara_Sara wrote:
Hello Doc,
If its a post, u can send PM/ scrap to the RxPG_Team or the Forum Moderator....
with name of the thread, thread author and ur post no. which u wish to get deleted....

If ur talking of an entire thread, plz send thread topic along with forum name...
as PM or scrap to the Team or the forum Moderator where u posted ur thread..!!

You are only permitted to edit ur posts across forums within the time span of 30 minutes..!

Hope this solves ur query..!
Gud Luck..!
Regards.


Sir, please delete my post :-
Topic: Motivation for study
Forum: AIPGE
post299566. html
Post #100

Author: vijay2k10 PostPosted:     Post subject:

Can u delete my tecent pist and shout message

Author: vijay2k10 PostPosted:     Post subject:

Please delete all 3 post of mine which i posted today

Author: doctorinprocess PostPosted:     Post subject:

Only RxPG members can see links here! Register or Login!

can u plz delete this thread from Aiims forum as no one has replied anything nd its not relevant now.TIA

Author: sabamed PostPosted:     Post subject:

Please delete my account and all of my posts (there are a total of four) in the Carms 2017 Invite forum. The posts are in the Carms Forum, Carms 2017 Interview Invites.
Thank You,
Sabamed

Author: priyanka41291 PostPosted:     Post subject:

Only RxPG members can see links here! Register or Login!



kindly delete my forum

Author: kcl PostPosted:     Post subject:

Only RxPG members can see links here! Register or Login!


Kindly delete it its emergency please

Author: kcl PostPosted:     Post subject:

Only RxPG members can see links here! Register or Login!

Kindly delete this

Author: zoso PostPosted:     Post subject:

Only RxPG members can see links here! Register or Login!
Only RxPG members can see links here! Register or Login!

Hai,
Can you please delete this posts as early as possible. Since it may lead to violation of rules for sharing information

Author: K_Sara_Sara PostPosted:     Post subject:

zoso wrote:
http://www.rxpgonline.com/postt325976.html#23
Only RxPG members can see links here! Register or Login!

Hai,
Can you please delete this posts as early as possible. Since it may lead to violation of rules for sharing information

Check your I'm.
Please be careful while sharing info esp. related to privacy violation or TOS violation of Examining Bodies like NatBoard etc.
Good Luck for your exams..!



RxPG -> [Help/Newbie]

All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2