RxPG - the perfect Rx for medical Post Graduate entrance blues!
Mobile Edition | Help/Newbie? | 24/7 Support
HOT | PrePG | MCQ | DNB | Careers | Books | Colleges | Dental | DocIndia | PLAB |  USMLE  | Australia | Canada | GLOBAL | OffBeat!
Articles | Forums | MCQ Crammer | Downloads | Mnemonics | Revision Tools | Recent Shouts | All Features

Author: TruthDecayPostPosted:     Post subject:

How can you prove its rumors?

You might be censoring valuable information

Author: 786deepPostPosted:     Post subject:

Lol...who is telling!!!!!!
Ulta chor kotwal ko datein..haha:)

Author: archisman007PostPosted:     Post subject:

HA Ha... lame attempt at trying to turn the focus away from himself/.. icon_biggrin.gif

Author: vinit485PostPosted:     Post subject: Re: rxpg team , moderator plzz block any post which spreads rumours

RxPG :: View topic - Rxpg team , moderator plzz block any post which spreads rumours Rxpg team , moderator plzz block any post which spreads rumours

RxPG -> [Help/Newbie]

Author: abhinavsense PostPosted:     Post subject: rxpg team , moderator plzz block any post which spreads rumours

Hi dear team mrmbers
Plz block and remove all threafs post they spreading rumours
Wats ur role ?
Were is targetneet who abuse previously
abhinavsense wrote:
Hi dear team mrmbers
Plz block and remove all threafs post they spreading rumours
Wats ur role ?
Were is targetneet who abuse previously
bina pende ke laute..tu to girgit se b jyada rang bdlta h re..tujse a6a to manmohan singh hi h..kam se kam chup to rehta h..

Author: RxPG_Team PostPosted:     Post subject:

We do not censor information and users are welcome to post any information within the bounds of our terms of service. However if many people report a thread as rumour, we do display a cautionary notice on top of the thread.

Abusing others however is always taken seriously and results in an irrevocable ban.

Author: meetanchil PostPosted:     Post subject:

RxPG_Team wrote:
We do not censor information and users are welcome to post any information within the bounds of our terms of service. However if many people report a thread as rumour, we do display a cautionary notice on top of the thread.

Abusing others however is always taken seriously and results in an irrevocable ban.

Rightly said...thanx

Author: drramith PostPosted:     Post subject: How to punish Rumour-Mongers ??

In my opinion,this wonderful site has become a haven for petty individuals....individuals who derive lots of satisfaction from taunting distressed minds. Ranging from rumour threads of results publication to starting useless threads,these fellows have managed to undermine the utility of this site. I request moderators to wake up to this menace in time before RxPG turns into a pg aspirant's nightmare. Wish all my friends a happy and fulfilling new year ahead icon_smile.gif

Author: kishanAtchutuni PostPosted:     Post subject: @amith

yes we shld first stop responding to those forums and send report to moderator immediately...the nly way we can stop those...

Author: K_Sara_Sara PostPosted:     Post subject:

please use the following tools and help to make RxPG more user friendly and productive.!

icon_arrow.gif
Only RxPG members can see links here! Register or Login!

icon_arrow.gif
Only RxPG members can see links here! Register or Login!

thanks and good luck everyone.!!

Author: aimatme PostPosted:     Post subject:

and punishment for people using bad language and cuss words too......

Author: aimatme PostPosted:     Post subject:

i hope k sara sara mam ....will look into the issue ...
thanks in advance moderators ...

Author: K_Sara_Sara PostPosted:     Post subject:

aimatme wrote:
i hope k sara sara mam ....will look into the issue ...
thanks in advance moderators ...

hi aimatme
i dont moderate DNB CET forum.
being one of the senior members and moderator here,
i try to help out by conveying the complaints to the team
it shall be great to see members exercise restraint in these trying times..
and avoid misbehaving.
kindly report any such post or shout not following the TOS or disrupting the decorum of RxPG.!

take care and good luck everyone.!!
regards..

Author: tvrgpal PostPosted:     Post subject: lets give romour mongers a whiplash!!

if there s a post about aipgme result lets not reply to the post!! unless its confirmed!! they post such things only for credits ryt!! lets not give them!! simplest way s to check nbe site!!

Author: pravan PostPosted:     Post subject:

correct

Author: priyanka007 PostPosted:     Post subject:

right

Author: Bushraqadeer PostPosted:     Post subject:

yes dey shud b punishd

Author: Gahwaipramod PostPosted:     Post subject:

right

RxPG -> [Help/Newbie]