RxPG - the perfect Rx for medical Post Graduate entrance blues!
Mobile Edition | Help/Newbie? | 24/7 Support
HOT | PrePG | MCQ | DNB | Careers | Books | Colleges | Dental | DocIndia | PLAB |  USMLE  | Australia | Canada | GLOBAL | OffBeat!
Articles | Forums | MCQ Crammer | Downloads | Mnemonics | Revision Tools | Recent Shouts | All Features

Author: itsjusnobodyPostPosted:     Post subject:

dont try it

Author: daifuPostPosted:     Post subject:

hi folks,
im a newbie,i have a doubt,is a residency possible in forensic science?if yes,what are the details?

Author: kamal08PostPosted:     Post subject:

hi dr kunal ,its dr kamal ,can i get job in us after complting MD biochemistry ,if yes wht kind of job,or i ve 2 also clear usmle for tht, hw can i proceed or whom i ve 2 contact for .........i mean
some agencies in india!!!!!!!!
plz reply

hi daifu,
u wanna join the CIA or sumthin?
dat would be cool
i dunno but i suppose forensic med's considered a
seperate branch by itself in the US..not considered a medical field.
in fact india's the only place on the entire earth where FM's taught as a part of the ug-medical curicullum.

ps..i hope ur name's not sumthin like------ da-i-f-u
(jus kiddin)

oh im2 rash..
i shouldnt hv posted d ps..i jus hope ive not offended u

Author: drwisePostPosted:     Post subject: Hi

Can anyone tell me what is the salary for Pathologist in USA .

Author: drwisePostPosted:     Post subject: Hello drnobody

I am interested in residency in Pathology in US .
How difficult/easy is it to get , what are the career options after the same .

Author: drwisePostPosted:     Post subject: Hello drnobody

I am interested in residency in Pathology in US .
How difficult/easy is it to get , what are the career options after the same .

Author: goruPostPosted:     Post subject:

RxPG :: View topic - What Are Salaries of Doctors in USA What Are Salaries of Doctors in USA
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
RxPG -> beforeUSMLE

Author: itsjusnobody PostPosted:     Post subject:

crap...replace with b l o g s p o t
daifu wrote:
hi folks,
im a newbie,i have a doubt,is a residency possible in <a href="http://www.rxpgonline.com/forum101.html">Forensic</a>
science?if yes,what are the details?

hi friends.....i have just got forensic medicine in india.....nw i want to try to give usmle during my pg.....whts d scope of forensic med in us.....i can also get pathology in next counselling.......whts d scope of pathology in us.....shuld i go with patho to get residency easily in us .....i knw i m complicating the things but m confused....plz help ash b

houston-$223,000
ny-$254,000
seattle-$237,000
la-$244,000

per year, sounds good don it?
unfortunately, its not easy to get in,
the american health system works in an odd way..it pays more for procedural work than consulting, and so the more cash in such fields as path, surgery, radio etc..the more the cash, the more the demand, the more difficult to get in..

Author: jaldoc PostPosted:     Post subject:

if you are earning in $$$ ,
you are spending in $$$ too......
howzat!

thats utter rubbish..
say you earn $7grands i.e. approx rs.280,000 a month (on an avg. basis after deducting tax n everything)as a physician in the us,
in india i dunno, Rs.50-60grands

say u buy a sandwich from burger king thats around $2.99..now compare the two and let me know what u get..

otherwise say you buy a vaio notebook, u get it $899, compare with the salaries and u'll realize there's lot of difference

Author: daifu PostPosted:     Post subject:

hi itsjusnobody,
sorry for the delay in replying,was tied up with few things at med school. well,working with the CIA wouldn't exactly dissapoint me icon_smile.gif .to tell u the truth,i ve entered the field of medicine just to be a part of the forensic scene,so i was actually hoping for a carrer as a forensic pathologist ..can u think of any other possible openings? plz tell me...i ll be glad to hear from u..
thanks in advance
daifu

Author: rockstardelhi PostPosted:     Post subject:

Any latest updates on this?

Author: rockstardelhi PostPosted:     Post subject:

Any latest updates on this?

Author: kpvikas1104 PostPosted:     Post subject:

How to get us visa for step 2cs ..which type of visa to apply for..I'm a fresher

Author: obex PostPosted:     Post subject:

Life as a internist in the US is great. However things are getting tougher day by day. In the next 5 years salaries are either going to remain stagnant or fall compared to Indian doc salaries that have been rising every year. The cost of living in the US is going to increase as well. Doctors are the highest paid here but you can't even get a visa to live and travel peacefully if you are from India or China. Immigration problems are such a headache, not worth the money. Job satisfaction is very poor...

Author: mayacassis PostPosted:     Post subject:

wow man no comparison to what we get here.

Author: mayacassis PostPosted:     Post subject:

is it so? I am hearing of this for the first time. hmmmm

Author: ang13 PostPosted:     Post subject:

thanks

Author: drpramodhyd PostPosted:     Post subject:

Do we get surgical branches in US ? I mean IMGs from india?

Author: KittyAttack PostPosted:     Post subject:

bring it on los medicos!!!

Author: dramit26 PostPosted:     Post subject:

High Salary but expenditures in America is soo much. how much a Doc would save per month after all cut??

RxPG -> beforeUSMLE