RxPG - the perfect Rx for medical Post Graduate entrance blues!
Mobile Edition | Help/Newbie? | 24/7 Support
HOT | PrePG | MCQ | DNB | Careers | Books | Colleges | Dental | DocIndia | PLAB |  USMLE  | Australia | Canada | GLOBAL | OffBeat!
Articles | Forums | MCQ Crammer | Downloads | Mnemonics | Revision Tools | Recent Shouts | All Features

RxPG :: View topic - Pulse 2005  
 Page 1 of 1

cardiodreams
Aim General

Pulse 2005
hey, has anyone been to Pulse 2005?

Since i was down with malaria i couldnt go with the my college contingent. icon_cry.gif I'm sorely missing all action.

does one get enough time to go to pulse during their third year?

UNANSWERED: Topics division/frequency in final mbbs question papers?

BRAVO
Aim Australia

it was from when??

allergic2morons
Aim NEET PG

I wanted to attend it during my second year but couldnt attend coz we were having terminals at that time. i havent seen anyone other than free souls of second year going to pulse. anyway i dont have any interest left in college fests nowdays...... so best time to go to pulse is during second year!

Bruno

What is Pulse, by the way...

I guess that it is a cultural (or sports) event

BRAVO
Aim Australia

it is cultural festival of AIIMS!!!

DrJayKill
Aim NEET PG

hey u missed live performaces by Pentagram and Euphoria!

willy06

hey had any of u guys been to the Spandan at Jipmer?the fashion show really rocked ,but it the games that really took the cake.

orion

hey Jay i was also there at pulse 05! i enjoyed both the performances. but i think they should have allowed non medical colleges also to participate in sports event.

suds_2cool

pulse 05 was fun ..... ppl who have visited before said it wasnt as much as their audie was closed ... soo they had a hard time digesting that .. otherwise it was great place to have fun ... the performances were rocking .... ppl there did great job .. plan to go next yr too

puneet_84

i have been to PULSE 2005 it was just great and mindblowing

roshan2k
Aim AIIMS November 2010

hey guys,
me too.....(one more person missing the pulse)
i missed the pulse.my whole class was out there except me.
everything was fine i had my name.my ticket was there but i never boarded.i dont know why??

sometime i repent.i get sad when they discuss about it.

Cunningham's Manual of Practical Anatomy
Completely redesigned in an attractive new format, this popular three-volume manual provides students and practitioners with a comprehensive guide to human anatomy and a dissection guide recognized throughout the world.
 Page 1 of 1
Advertisement solutions  :  Terms of service (TOS)  :  CC BY-NC-SA  

Home -> Forums -> MBBS -> Pulse 2005

MBBS Community
RxPG community for 16 years
2,873 active members | 10,350 posts

Topic ID #33846
Started 14 years ago
10 contributors
11 posts | 4,030 views
Thread index Print thread Feed

Advertisements
Server Status: 60 pages served in last minute. Page generation time: 1.867 seconds

Site Maps: [Books] [News] [Forums] [Reviews] [Mnemonics]

sitemap - top30 - centuries - testimonials

About Us :: Disclaimer :: Contact Us :: Reporting abuse :: Terms of Services :: Privacy Policy

Advertise with RxPG!
Made in India by RxPG Medical Solutions Private Limited

"RxPG" is a Registered Trademark

Chrome Web Store YouTube Twitter LinkedIn Wikipedia Facebook