RxPG - the perfect Rx for medical Post Graduate entrance blues!
Mobile Edition | Help/Newbie? | 24/7 Support
HOT | PrePG | MCQ | DNB | Careers | Books | Colleges | Dental | DocIndia | PLAB |  USMLE  | Australia | Canada | GLOBAL | OffBeat!
Articles | Forums | MCQ Crammer | Downloads | Mnemonics | Revision Tools | Recent Shouts | All Features

RxPG :: View topic - Help! help ! help!  
 Page 1 of 1

med_attari
Aim USMLE Step 1

HELP! HELP ! HELP!
HELP! icon_exclaim.gif
GIVE ME THE TIPS TO TAKE THE 1ST POSITION IN EVERY TEST, I THINK IF I DO NOT DO THIS I MAY NOT SURVIVE IN THIS FIELD
SO PLZ.
HELP! HELP! HELP! icon_sad.gif

UNANSWERED: Topics division/frequency in final mbbs question papers?

shimmeringstarr21
Aim NEET PG

Relax.Its more important to win the war,than win every battle!set realistic expectations,otherwise you may end up feeling very stressed up!I mean its great to be ambitious and work for it,but its definately not good to overdo it...I dont intend to discourage you,please aim high and work for it...just dont kill yourself if you dont ace one test in a while...
1.its a good idea to actively participate in all tutorials and tests,do dissections and practicals with keen interest and not miss good lectures
2.secondly get all important questions marked from your seniors,and collect as many old papers as you can and read them and solve questions atleast orally
3.if your exams have mcqs,it'll help if you practice solving them
4.make a realistic schedule and stick to it
5.make your own notes which include all the data you have collected from various sources
6.know the contents of your syllabus and nature of your exam and do the things that matter most,with priority.
7.get a sincere study partner or atleast somone who can motivate you.
8.be confident.if you work hard and in the right direction,anything is possible
9.most of all,take adequate rest,you cant afford to fall sick,and take ocassional breaks n "smelling the roses "time..believe me a little fun in life is absoultely essential!
all the best!

shimmeringstarr21
Aim NEET PG

Only RxPG members can see links here! Register or Login!

please go through the what maneater has posted.really good stuff!

drnarya

Only Hard work..... There is no shortcut to sucess...

Harshmohan
Aim DM Gastroenterology

BE STEADY,THINK POSITIVE,WORK POSITIVE & TALK POSITIVE.CONCENTRATE ON YOUR DUTY & NOT ON RESULTS.SUCCESS WILL BE YOURS.LEARN TO RELAX icon_cool.gif ALSO.ONLY WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES JACK A DULL icon_cry.gif BOY.GOOD LUCK icon_biggrin.gif .

theamolz
Aim NEET PG

relax..... to syrvive in this field u don have to top in every test....... no body will ask ur marks wen u start practicing.... ya i do agree that your theorotical knowledge should b good.... wat i suggest is first b perfect in theory aspect by reading repeatedly. then to make it permanant in brain u can correlate it wid the clinical knowledge.......

theamolz
Aim NEET PG

relax..... to syrvive in this field u don have to top in every test....... no body will ask ur marks wen u start practicing.... ya i do agree that your theorotical knowledge should b good.... wat i suggest is first b perfect in theory aspect by reading repeatedly. then to make it permanant in brain u can correlate it wid the clinical knowledge.......

mightchillout

my my......

roshan2k
Aim AIIMS November 2010

Re: HELP! HELP ! HELP!
med_attari wrote:
HELP! icon_exclaim.gif
GIVE ME THE TIPS TO TAKE THE 1ST POSITION IN EVERY TEST, I THINK IF I DO NOT DO THIS I MAY NOT SURVIVE IN THIS FIELD
SO PLZ.
HELP! HELP! HELP! icon_sad.gif

position is just the reflection of ur hard work...but sometimes...ppl get unlucky..and..topsy-turvy happens...

u shudnt ask for the tips for 1st position...but for the tips for the hard work u can do...we dont have any right on the rank...but we can have well command on our work...

just become the master of the subject u read..and find urself in the top...

samujjala

hey that's would be being very unfair with urself,being no.1 is not everything.....what's more important is what's there in ur brain worth using...u might be the topper thru out ur educational life but turn out to be a failure as a doctor...

dr_bholah
Aim PLAB Part 1 - 2012 March 22

you've the got the will to work........that's very good.....work very hard now and you'll reach your goals.

However, don't self-defeat yourself when you are not topper.......see the positive aspect only and look where you've gone wrong....Never repeat the same mistakes....

Mystic_mind
Aim AIPGE 2016

What you have just read you will ahve to read it again after

* half an hour
* one day
* one week
* one month
* six months

Revision is the KEY !!!
Looks time consuming.. but if perfectly planned then this could be the best method when combined with an INTEREST to STUDY n KNOW MORE...

One the first time reading requires a lot of effort and time. Subsequent readings become easy and require less time if done in the proper order. icon_smile.gif

Essentials of Medical Pharmacology By KD Tripathi
Extensively revised and updated chapters to include recently introduced drugs, published information and therapeutic practices.
 Page 1 of 1
Advertisement solutions  :  Terms of service (TOS)  :  CC BY-NC-SA  

Home -> Forums -> MBBS -> Help! help ! help!

MBBS Community
RxPG community for 16 years
2,873 active members | 10,350 posts

Topic ID #45652
Started 14 years ago
10 contributors
12 posts | 3,628 views
Thread index Print thread Feed

Advertisements
Server Status: 127 pages served in last minute. Page generation time: 1.648 seconds

Site Maps: [Books] [News] [Forums] [Reviews] [Mnemonics]

sitemap - top30 - centuries - testimonials

About Us :: Disclaimer :: Contact Us :: Reporting abuse :: Terms of Services :: Privacy Policy

Advertise with RxPG!
Made in India by RxPG Medical Solutions Private Limited

"RxPG" is a Registered Trademark

Chrome Web Store YouTube Twitter LinkedIn Wikipedia Facebook