RxPG - the perfect Rx for medical Post Graduate entrance blues!
Mobile Edition | Help/Newbie? | 24/7 Support
HOT | PrePG | MCQ | DNB | Careers | Books | Colleges | Dental | DocIndia | PLAB |  USMLE  | Australia | Canada | GLOBAL | OffBeat!
Articles | Forums | MCQ Crammer | Downloads | Mnemonics | Revision Tools | Recent Shouts | All Features

RxPG :: View topic - RxPG Credit System - All questions and issues  
 Page 7 of 35 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

RxPG_Team

Re: why my credit is not increasing?
kino wrote:
hi why my credit stuck cause i am pakistani?

We see that you are relatively new entrant here and we would like to welcome you to RxPG.

RxPG software does not make a distinction between nationalities. We welcome doctors and medical students from all over the world and everyone has equal rights of participation.

Number of credits that can be earned every day has a upper cap or ceiling. If you hit that ceiling (by making too many posts in a day), earning credits would temporarily be halted. However such posts would still earn credits when someone replies or decides to vote for your post.

We hope this clarifies the situation.

UNANSWERED: DUMPS-CC.COM Online Dumps CC Shop - Vendor CVV Dumps (101/201) Track 1 & 2 With Pin US UK EU ASIA CHINA RUSSIA High Quality

shar2sat
Aim MRCP Part 2

i am now a serious member and I dunno how I beacme that, but it sounds much better than newbie. lolz. Anyway, there is one place under revision tools called crammer thats locked or something and they say that i need more than 300 points to enter.Why? Whats there ? And is it worth it anyway? Coz Im just curious

doctor2006
Aim Canada

credits
How can I use my credits in RXPG?

Afeefa
Aim NEET PG

I also want to know what credit i fetched myself by posting this

rajan2009
Aim MCCEE

how to use the credits?
I have some accumulated?How to use them?

patelumangv
Aim CET

thank you very much for guiding to earn..

odoni
Aim NEET PG

great

drapathak
Aim NEET-PG

HOW MANY CREDITS FOR PG NOTES?
How many credits do I need to acess PG notes, pls let me know.

RxPG_Team

PG notes forum is available to members with at least 1000 credits.

kingluck
Aim AIPGE 2013

this is best way

sexykamsi
Aim AIPGE 2014

How much credits needed to acess credit restricted areas???
???

placebo86
Aim NEET PG

RxPG_Team wrote:
lyla wrote:
i dont understand the system of credits.....how can i use those for online paid services.and exactly which services r those

Please see this link for more details
Only RxPG members can see links here! Register or Login!

hey RxPG team whats OSCE buster??plz explain....

rajeshm6
Aim PGIMS

Need credits
Need credits icon_sad.gif

mathew720

the credit is too low to access , now i know thats for quality , but please , a couple of credits for starters would be nice

drchiragmbbs
Aim AIPGE 2015

thank you

shahsonride
Aim NEET PG 2012

RxPG_Team wrote:
toorare wrote:
Hi guys I just winder if one wants to make more credit than 10, what will he do? as there has to be some way, don't you think??!!!!!
well, every time someone replies to your post (not you), your credits jump up a notch! So the only "other way" of earning more credits is to make relevant and interesting posts which will generate some replies from the community!
dear rxpg...
i cant access high yield topics from harrison 18 e in pg notes..can u help me by kbowing minimum credits required access it..thanks...

Lucky1

how to use the credits please help someone

suture
Aim PLAB Jobs

I only know how to get to the PLAB2 stations in the PLAB forum and that too is through a link. Isn't there a separate forum where only those with enough points are allowed access?

rajaanurag

@RxPG TEAM is there on increase in credits in posting in help and offbeat..??

drsri123
Aim NIMHANS

How much credits are required in order to be able to view the forum of Harrison 18th edition in PG NOTES section ?
I currently have some 800+ Rxpg credits.

DIPU_2010
Aim AIIMS

RxPG_Team wrote:
toorare wrote:
Hi guys I just winder if one wants to make more credit than 10, what will he do? as there has to be some way, don't you think??!!!!!
well, every time someone replies to your post (not you), your credits jump up a notch! So the only "other way" of earning more credits is to make relevant and interesting posts which will generate some replies from the community!
great...

mantanpo
Aim AIPGE 2016

Re: Help: How to earn RxPG Credits?
RxPG_Team wrote:
and regarding the RxPG credits, they are earned in the following ways:

Amount earned per post (new topic) for the poster - 10 RxPG Credits
Amount of bonus earned per reply for topic author - 20 RxPG Credits
Amount earned per reply for the poster - 5 RxPG Credits
Amount earned per character for the poster - 0.05 RxPG Credits

These credits can be encashed/adjusted for discounts/access (depending upon the offers) in various RxPG online services.

And don't try to abuse the system in order to earn more credits as this credit system is intelligent enough to ban you automatically from posting and reduce your credits to zero.

how many credits needed to access restricted topics..

suture
Aim PLAB Jobs

where can we access offers/discounts/restricted topics?

RxPG_Team

rajaanurag wrote:
@RxPG TEAM is there on increase in credits in posting in help and offbeat..??

Yes. Now you can earn credits by posting in all open forums in RxPG. And that includes Help and Offbeat.

RxPG_Team

mathew720 wrote:
the credit is too low to access , now i know thats for quality , but please , a couple of credits for starters would be nice

Each starter gets 100 credits on registration. This amount is enough to access most of the posts in RxPG.

RxPG_Team

Re: Need credits
rajeshm6 wrote:
Need credits icon_sad.gif

Read this

RxPG_Team

shahsonride wrote:
dear rxpg...
i cant access high yield topics from harrison 18 e in pg notes..can u help me by kbowing minimum credits required access it..thanks...

Now minimum credits required to access a topic are displayed when you click on it. You would only see this amount if your credit score is less than required.

RxPG_Team

Lucky1 wrote:
how to use the credits please help someone

ramki519
Aim NEET-PG 2012

That's a nice summary. Even explains why Credit system was introduced to the newbies.

DHIRENPATEL
Aim AIPGE 2015

Credits for reply to a thread
Do I need credits to reply to a thread that is locked?? I found many threads to which I could not reply to... Pls help..

RxPG_Team

Re: Credits for reply to a thread
DHIRENPATEL wrote:
Do I need credits to reply to a thread that is locked?? I found many threads to which I could not reply to... Pls help..

Only admin and moderators can post in a thread that is locked. If you have a similar question, please start a new thread.

You do not need credits to reply to a locked thread. Any credit restricted area will show you a message stating the same and telling you exactly how much your credit balance should be to access that area.

elizabethcr
Aim NEET-PG

how to know how many credits i have?

elizabethcr
Aim NEET-PG

sorry, i got answer for this question myself

arunkumarbarnwal
Aim NEET PG

Rxpg credit:how to increase points : plz help
Site has perhaps changed rules to allow to view different threads. Different hot threads i have not been able to access which earlier i would be able to access. Plz post rules and credits required for different threads. Senior rxpgians plz help how to increase credit points legitimately quickly and efficiently. I did not see any thread of this kind anywhere so starting here. I urgently need to see some cet aug posts. Anyway cumulative current information about obvious and not so obvious(which only experienced rxpgians can tell and share) rules of rxpg is always welcome. Thanks in advance.
P.S. It seems before cracking Neet we have to cross so many new hurdles.lol.

ishanbajpai
Aim NEET PG

U hv to post n comment on topics to increase the credit pt

arunkumarbarnwal
Aim NEET PG

Thanks. Any specific or precise rules? And code of conduct? Any smart observation one would like to share? And most importantly internet and forum manners? I know time is precious at this time but preparation without rxpg is almost impossible now, even with its shortcomings.
P.S. One important observation i would like to share: regarding news of result- it is perhaps false but if it is true posters will in no time start posting their ranks. This is my golden rule regarding result news to differentiate from rumours.

rajiandraja
Aim NEET-PG 2012

just reply in all forums

shubhro86
Aim AIIMS

thank you

sundhar_shyam
Aim NIMHANS

RxPG Credits
What are RxPG Credits?

RxPG credits are the points that you earn when you make a post in RxPG website. You also earn credits when others reply to your posts. It is a reward system for encouraging and generating good quality content.
How do I earn RxPG credits

Whenever you make a post in RxPG forums, you get few credits automatically. The number of these credits are determined by many factors including the forum you are posting in, number of words in your post and the quality of your replies. If you post consistently useful replies and and your replies are quoted by other users, you get to earn more. If you start a new topic and it becomes popular and gets several answers, you earn these credits faster.
How do I earn credits as fast as possible?

The fastest way to earn maximum credits to write great posts which people will upvote or reply. Each upvote or reply will fetch you some valuable credits. Overall, it is a complex system but the simple answer is to use the forums for useful discussions and you will get the required credits. Even one valuable thread started by you, that gets 40-50 replies, can keep on giving you all the credit that you would ever need.
I have been lurking but never posted. Where can I start?

If you have been on RxPG long enough but never made posts to get credits, you can quickly earn some by helping the newcomers with their problems in these forums:

Or if you prefer, you can start or participate in social forums in RxPG to get some credits:

What are the precautions against spam for credits?

Don't try to abuse the system in order to earn more credits as this credit system is intelligent enough to ban you automatically from posting and reduce your credits to zero. Also RxPG members report such behaviour to admins and moderators, who can penalise such actions with zero point penalty, which means you also lose the credits which you have earned legitimately.
Can I use these credits anywhere?

Credits can be used to access different areas of the website which are credit restricted. There are many such credit restricted areas in RxPG, which would not to be apparent to you if you have already scored enough credits.
Why do different threads have different credit requirements

The credit value of a thread is decided by an algorithm which takes into account the usefulness, upvotes and the life of a thread along with many other factors. Also it is not a fixed value as it can change with time. It is entirely possible that you might fall short of the credit requirements of a useful thread with time and won't be able to access it in future if you do not participate in it. This feature is designed to reduce lurking and improve participation in RxPG forums.
Relevant threads

vasu84
Aim NEET PG 2012

thank u very much to have these information

ashwinivswamy
Aim MD Final Exam

hi
I am not allowed to make useful contribution.. i am not able to post on different discussion frequently.. it says - too frequent comments not allowed.. it becomes frustrating icon_sad.gif

Givitha
Aim Tamilnadu PG

Why should we have a determined no of cerdit to view the forum???

satyamjoker
Aim AIPGE 2016

The fastest way to earn maximum credits
to write great posts which people will
upvote or reply. Each upvote or reply will
fetch you some valuable credits. Overall,
it is a complex system but the simple
answer is to use the forums for useful
discussions and you will get the
required credits. Even one valuable
thread started by you, that gets 40-50
replies, can keep on giving you all the
credit that you would ever need.

satyamjoker
Aim AIPGE 2016

just show some activiwty

satyamjoker
Aim AIPGE 2016

Edited by: RxPG Team
Edit Reason: Violation of TOS.

Givitha
Aim Tamilnadu PG

I'm not getting credits for my posts..??

draseembasha

credits credits credits ... going above head

draseembasha

icon_sad.gif

junkjohnny7
Aim NEET-PG 2012

just to get 10 credits icon_wink.gif

RxPG_Team

Those who need credits can also apply to become a verified user. For a short time, we are giving 500 credits to each user on verification.

Read more:

MCQ Crammer (Beta)
Free New MCQ Revision Tool by RxPG
 Page 7 of 35
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 33, 34, 35  Next
Advertisement solutions  :  Terms of service (TOS)  :  CC BY-NC-SA  

Home -> Forums -> [Help/Newbie] -> RxPG Credit System - All questions and issues

[Help/Newbie] Community
RxPG community for 18 years
5,153 active members | 12,340 posts

Topic ID #7140
Started 18 years ago
264 community credits
1,025 contributors
1,703 posts | 572,532 views
Thread index Print thread Feed

Advertisements
Server Status: 256 pages served in last minute. Page generation time: 0.566 seconds

Site Maps: [Books] [News] [Forums] [Reviews] [Mnemonics]

sitemap - top30 - centuries - testimonials

About Us :: Disclaimer :: Contact Us :: Reporting abuse :: Terms of Services :: Privacy Policy

Advertise with RxPG!
Made in India by RxPG Medical Solutions Private Limited

"RxPG" is a Registered Trademark

Chrome Web Store YouTube Twitter LinkedIn Wikipedia Facebook