1) Major source of estrogen in post menopausal women is :
2) Lady with a previous history of Downs child and 18 weeks gestation , how will you rule out Downs
3) Biophysical profile does not include
4) A young girl of 18yrs has not started mensurating. Which one of the following investigations would be irrelevant in this case ?
5) The treatment of choice in the case of second degree utero vaginal prolapse in a 30 yrs old multiparous woman would be :
6) A 40yrs old woman is suffering from severe menorrhagia due to multiple fibroids. Her uterus is irregularly enlarged to 16 weeks pregnancy size. She has three living children. Which one of the following would be best suited for her ?
7) All of the following are true about adenomyosis EXCEPT :
8) In a tubectomy camp at a PHC, a woman wanting tubectomy operation is found to be six weeks pregnant. Which one of the following would be most appropriate in the interest of the patient ?
9) A 27 yrs old married lady has been on combined oral contraceptive pills. At first she had regular withdrawal bleeding. Four yrs after marriage, she had decided to have a baby and hence discontinued the pill. Unfortunately, spontaneous period did not occur. After nine months of amenorrhoea, she reported to a gynaecologist. The most likely diagnosis is :
10) One week after an extended hysterectomy, the patient leaks urine per vaginum. In spite of the leakage, she has to pass urine from time to time. The most likely cause is :
You can discuss the answers and queries of RxPG mediMOCKS in our new mediMOCK Discussion Forum