|High Yield Facts and Important Topics for MRCP Part 2 Exam
by sujitvasanth - 22320 reads, based on 24 votes
Over the last few days I have been studying Sanjay Sharma's book and have summarised the topics which I found difficult. Hopefully it migh be of help to others during their revision of this book for MRCP Part 2 Exam....
|50 Last Minute Cramming Facts for MRCP Part 2 Exam (UK)
by sujitvasanth - 29804 reads, based on 50 votes
I have summarised what I think to be the 50 most commonly asked non-picture topics in the Part 2 exam. This list is completely different to the one I previously posted - which is meant for MRCP Part 1 (see RxPG MRCP part 1 section) . This list is JUST for MRCP Part 2.
1. Renal deterioration is most often due to NSAID's: NSAID' --> renal deterioration, ATN, interstitial nephritis, renal papillary necrosis, chronic tubulo interstitial nephritis. If asked most LIKELY cause of renal failure NSAIDs are likely to be the answer. ...
|My MRCP PACES experience and list of stations
by drtahir_mahmood - 16926 reads, based on 26 votes
I had my PACES at Reading Hospital. I must say the examiners were too nice to imagine. Off course all the candidates are coming after full preparation,but these are the examiners who keep them on the track or detrack the candidates and this centre's examiners were among the first group. The cases were easy i.e. ...
|List of picture questions in MRCP Part 2 Exam April 2005
by drahmed22 - 14578 reads, based on 8 votes
1. ECG-Bifascicular block
2. SVT broad complexes - ECG, treatment IV verapamil or amiodarone
3. Enchondroma - X-ray and photo
4. Lateral infarction - ECG
5. Isotope bone scan - ?Paget and ALP estimation
7. Relapsing poly chondritis
8. CT abdomen - Chronic pancreatitis - calcification
9. Cocaine package in plain abdomin (Whole bowel irrigation)
10. Ascaris worm in barium enema...
|MRCP (UK) Part 2 Written Examination Pass List - Results July 2005 Exam
by rcp - 13511 reads, based on 2 votes
EXAMINATION: 2005/02 - 27th July 2005
The following list gives the names of those candidates who passed and agreed to have their results posted on the website.
The list is in alphabetical order by surname.
Abbas S 113410 PASS
Abd Alla NAE 104128 PASS
Abdel Halim MI 112068 PASS
Abdel Karim Mohamed BE 101421 PASS
Abdel Rahman TIH 101424 PASS...