RxPG - the perfect Rx for medical Post Graduate entrance blues!
Mobile Edition | Help/Newbie? | 24/7 Support
HOT | PrePG | MCQ | DNB | Careers | Books | Colleges | Dental | DocIndia | PLAB |  USMLE  | Australia | Canada | GLOBAL | OffBeat!
Articles | Forums | MCQ Crammer | Downloads | Mnemonics | Revision Tools | Recent Shouts | All Features


RxPG :: View topic - How to change my email address in RxPG account?  
 Page 1 of 1
Author Message

mightchillout


Help: How to change my email address in RxPG account?
Hi team !...

got a problem here........i dont get ane e-mail notification of any threads.....and as ur pm said, the site mail has got blocked in my mailbox.... i tried to correct it but dat didnt work.......

can i change the mail address to which my rxpg account is linked??

UNANSWERED: coaching classes

pearllysun
Aim Other

follow this info to change your e-id for mail replies
mightchillout wrote:
Hi team !...

got a problem here........i dont get ane e-mail notification of any threads.....and as ur pm said, the site mail has got blocked in my mailbox.... i tried to correct it but dat didnt work.......

can i change the mail address to which my rxpg account is linked??


we deeply feel sorry for what had happened .

if you wish to change your mail address then you may follow these steps

1 : click the edit profile button found on your page



2 : type your new e-id address in the shown box



3 : check these boxes to receive e-mails and private message notifications .



we wish and hope that your problem is solved , if any still persists kindly do inform .

best wishes
pearllysun
[/quote]


mightchillout


pearllysun wrote:
mightchillout wrote:
Hi team !...

got a problem here........i dont get ane e-mail notification of any threads.....and as ur pm said, the site mail has got blocked in my mailbox.... i tried to correct it but dat didnt work.......

can i change the mail address to which my rxpg account is linked??


we deeply feel sorry for what had happened .

if you wish to change your mail address then you may follow these steps

1 : click the edit profile button found on your page



2 : type your new e-id address in the shown box



3 : check these boxes to receive e-mails and private message notifications .



we wish and hope that your problem is solved , if any still persists kindly do inform .

best wishes
pearllysun
[/QUOTE]thankzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz a lot pearl !!......it worked !


craby111
Aim NEET PG

is der a way t change my user login?? or i ll have t stick up wit the 1 i m using?


pearllysun
Aim Other

craby111 wrote:
is der a way t change my userSign In?? or i ll have t stick up wit the 1 i m using?


dear member : user id change isnt possible , if u wish u may create a new one and send pm/im to ur contacts about your id change .


drjainnilesh
Aim NEET-PG

HI team
I want to delete my account
Even after trying many times by delete option, its not getting deleted... please help


RxPG_Team


drjainnilesh wrote:
HI team
I want to delete my account
Even after trying many times by delete option, its not getting deleted... please help


Please contact support team using the feedback option.


revatipatil
Aim NEET PG

Can I change my email id in the Rxpg account?


revatipatil
Aim NEET PG

Thank u!


ankitarastogi
Aim AIPGE 2013

to change the email address after login go to edit profile mentioned at the left top corner below your username....then write the new email address in the space given for it...then submit...its done


Govind3
Aim General

Change ur account setting with different email I'd.

MCQ Crammer (Beta)
Free New MCQ Revision Tool by RxPG
 Page 1 of 1
Advertisement solutions  :  Terms of service (TOS)  :  CC BY-NC-SA  
 

Home -> Forums -> [Help/Newbie] -> How to change my email address in RxPG account?
 

[Help/Newbie] Community
RxPG community for 14 years
4,531 active members | 11,193 posts

Topic ID #69403
Started 10 years ago
8 contributors
11 posts | 6,456 views
Thread index Print thread Feed


Advertisements
Server Status: 95 pages served in last minute. Page generation time: 0.463 seconds

Site Maps: [Books] [News] [Forums] [Reviews] [Mnemonics]

sitemap - top30 - centuries - testimonials


About Us :: Disclaimer :: Contact Us :: Reporting abuse :: Terms of Services :: Privacy Policy

Advertise with RxPG!
Made in India by RxPG Medical Solutions Private Limited

"RxPG" is a Registered Trademark

Chrome Web Store YouTube Twitter LinkedIn Wikipedia Facebook