RxPG - the perfect Rx for medical Post Graduate entrance blues!
Mobile Edition | Help/Newbie? | 24/7 Support
HOT | PrePG | MCQ | DNB | Careers | Books | Colleges | Dental | DocIndia | PLAB |  USMLE  | Australia | Canada | GLOBAL | OffBeat!
Articles | Forums | MCQ Crammer | Downloads | Mnemonics | Revision Tools | Recent Shouts | All Features


RxPG :: View topic - How do I change my nick name?  
 Page 1 of 1
Author Message

vdivya83
Aim DNB Part 1

Help: How do I change my nick name?
hoW do i change my nick name?it didnt work out when i tried with EDIT PROFILE

UNANSWERED: coaching classes

smita99


nick name cannot be changed in anycase.i tried to change mine too.


pearllysun
Aim Other

vdivya83 wrote:
hoW do i change my nick name?it didnt work out when i tried with EDIT PROFILE


smita99 wrote:
nick name cannot be changed in anycase.i tried to change mine too.


you may not change the nickname yourself , instead you may write to team / admin using the report option under your post's or the feedback option under every thread or write to us using this link -
Only RxPG members can see links here! Register or Login!


icon_smile.gif icon_smile.gif


pearllssun
Aim USA Visa

icon_smile.gif icon_smile.gif


pearllysun
Aim Other

wiki link for this topic is now available :
Only RxPG members can see links here! Register or Login!



shanumathew


dearest RxPG..kindly help me to change my nickname...i mailed RxPG 2 wks back...they told me to mail back with all my details in an order...i did so...but didnt get a reply till now...please help me to change my username..


drkaram
Aim NEET PG

nickname cannot be changed


muzahid
Aim AIPGE 2015

i tried to change mine too.


thazhathidath
Aim AIPGE 2015

That cannot be undone


arunsbn94
Aim AIIMS

How do I add location to my profile?


mamtaroy9830
Aim NEET-SS

pearllysun wrote:
vdivya83 wrote:
hoW do i change my nick name?it didnt work out when i tried with EDIT PROFILE


smita99 wrote:
nick name cannot be changed in anycase.i tried to change mine too.


you may not change the nickname yourself , instead you may write to team / admin using the report option under your post's or the feedback option under every thread or write to us using this link -

icon_smile.gif icon_smile.gif


That's great. thanks.


Imanfanari
Aim CaRMS

Help needed
Hello, I tried so many times to change my nickname but it did not work. I also sent a message twice to the feedback department asking them to change it several days back but I got no response. What should I do icon_question.gif Can any 1 help plz icon_question.gif


phyllispobee
Aim MCCEE

cannot be changed

MCQ Crammer (Beta)
Free New MCQ Revision Tool by RxPG
 Page 1 of 1
Advertisement solutions  :  Terms of service (TOS)  :  CC BY-NC-SA  
 

Home -> Forums -> [Help/Newbie] -> How do I change my nick name?
 

[Help/Newbie] Community
RxPG community for 14 years
4,531 active members | 11,193 posts

Topic ID #97574
Started 8 years ago
12 contributors
13 posts | 8,706 views
Thread index Print thread Feed


Advertisements
Server Status: 148 pages served in last minute. Page generation time: 0.531 seconds

Site Maps: [Books] [News] [Forums] [Reviews] [Mnemonics]

sitemap - top30 - centuries - testimonials


About Us :: Disclaimer :: Contact Us :: Reporting abuse :: Terms of Services :: Privacy Policy

Advertise with RxPG!
Made in India by RxPG Medical Solutions Private Limited

"RxPG" is a Registered Trademark

Chrome Web Store YouTube Twitter LinkedIn Wikipedia Facebook