RxPG - the perfect Rx for medical Post Graduate entrance blues!
Mobile Edition | Help/Newbie? | 24/7 Support
HOT | PrePG | MCQ | DNB | Careers | Books | Colleges | Dental | DocIndia | PLAB |  USMLE  | Australia | Canada | GLOBAL | OffBeat!
Articles | Forums | MCQ Crammer | Downloads | Mnemonics | Revision Tools | Recent Shouts | All Features

RxPG :: View topic - HOW TO get an avatar for myself in forums - tutorial!  
 Page 1 of 1

RxPG_Team

HOW TO get an avatar for myself in forums - tutorial!
RxPG Team has been getting numerous mails from the members who want to know how to create or set their avatar in the forums. So here is a quick tutorials with screen shots to simplify the whole process.
-----------------
What is an avatar?

Avatar is the kinda unique picture that you select to potray yourself in the forums See this example below.

How do I select my avatar?

Its simple and takes only a few minutes.

First login/register as a member on RxPG. Then follow these three steps.

Step 1

Go to your profile

Step 2

At the bottom of your profile you will see an avatar control panel. You can either enter an url of any image on the web or select your avatar from a set of images on rxpg site. You can also upload your own photograph somewhere and put its url to let it become your avatar.

Select show gallery from the avatar control panel to see all the available avatars. RxPF site has more than 10000 avataars and that can ensure a unique avatar for every user.

step 3

Select the gallery, browse the avatars and select your own favourite. After that it will automatically show in every post you make in the forums.

Remember, a picture can say a lot more about you than the words!

UNANSWERED: Buy Registered Driver's License Online, Buy International Passport Online. https://worldpassporte.com
MCQ Crammer (Beta)
Free New MCQ Revision Tool by RxPG
 Page 1 of 1
Advertisement solutions  :  Terms of service (TOS)  :  CC BY-NC-SA  

Home -> Forums -> [Help/Newbie] -> HOW TO get an avatar for myself in forums - tutorial!

[Help/Newbie] Community
RxPG community for 17 years
5,147 active members | 12,334 posts

Topic ID #3447
Started 16 years ago
Unanswered

Thread index Print thread Feed

Advertisements
Server Status: 166 pages served in last minute. Page generation time: 3.501 seconds

Site Maps: [Books] [News] [Forums] [Reviews] [Mnemonics]

sitemap - top30 - centuries - testimonials

About Us :: Disclaimer :: Contact Us :: Reporting abuse :: Terms of Services :: Privacy Policy

Advertise with RxPG!
Made in India by RxPG Medical Solutions Private Limited

"RxPG" is a Registered Trademark

Chrome Web Store YouTube Twitter LinkedIn Wikipedia Facebook