RxPG - the perfect Rx for medical Post Graduate entrance blues!
Mobile Edition | Help/Newbie? | 24/7 Support
HOT | PrePG | MCQ | DNB | Careers | Books | Colleges | Dental | DocIndia | PLAB |  USMLE  | Australia | Canada | GLOBAL | OffBeat!
Articles | Forums | MCQ Crammer | Downloads | Mnemonics | Revision Tools | Recent Shouts | All Features

RxPG :: View topic - RxPG - boon or bane?  
 Page 3 of 4 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

DrSuchimedico
Aim AIPGE 2014

helpful site

UNANSWERED: Dm gastroenterology vs dm cardiology

chintu1031
Aim NEET PG

definetly boon..

hima24
Aim AIPGE 2014

Definitely boon. Its bringing medicos all under one roof.

Antelia
Aim AIPGE 2014

Definitely a boon.u don't hav to waste time hunting for the latest info.great goin guys.keep up the good work

kaushik_doloi

definitely a boon.love dis site.helps keep in touch with all u intellectuals.cheers to rxpg.may our relation last long.and above all, yes-i love my credits;-)

PRISTINE89
Aim AIPGE 2014

It has to be a boon, unless you start using it like fb icon_smile.gif

axaverr
Aim AIIMS

definetly a boon

kshitij2010
Aim AIPGE 2013

certainly a boon icon_smile.gif

Paurush
Aim USMLE Step 1

its true.

Paurush
Aim USMLE Step 1

well said

rajputiet
Aim AIPGE 2014

Certainly as nice website.. and a single website to get all the medical updates so early ans easily...

Nice work!!

vishu030305
Aim Madhya Pradesh PG

right....

DrCheppallil
Aim Indian PG Exams

Choosing what to believe and what not to, the time spend in front of the computer and the time spend preparing will make all the difference

Aim MBBS First Prof

true.....

mairtusn
Aim Australia

A boon without question !!!
Rxpg is definitely an invaluable asset to people trying to move to other countries ,as the information provided here is almost unmatched and in one place.we get to know of all pros and cons before taking the plunge.

dhrjkmr90
Aim AIPGE 2014

i totally agree with you..all the data about pg exams are available in this site..so happy finding this site

dhrjkmr90
Aim AIPGE 2014

totally a boon
i totally agree with you

dhrjkmr90
Aim AIPGE 2014

very useful for gathering information
superb site

dhrjkmr90
Aim AIPGE 2014

very useful for gathering information
superb site

jairamd
Aim Kerala PG

Hi,
U r rt.
Use it well, its helpful.
Dont misuse it.

dr_rupak
Aim NEET PG 2012

its a necessary medicine ..though tastes terrible with laws, flaws, rumors, promotions and bias still. if you linger in with a cool head .... you can surely dig into the golden realms of knowledge .....

renganathan86
Aim NEET PG

Boon

Subhadeeproy
Aim Indian PG Exams

boon

365nisar
Aim MRCPCH Part 1

Definitely a Boon!!!!

SonamGaurav
Aim DNB Part 1

Hello,I am new to RxPG..I feel it is a very promising place for people who are in PG preparation phase.This phase in itself is a challenging one..one needs to plan their strategy carefully and then follow it religiously..Rxpg is really helpful for such students as it provides the necessary guidance and motivation to do so..I am looking forward to a really good experience with this group.I have read some posts and I noticed members encouraging each other and helping to pick up the people who are shattered by their not so good results..A saying goes.."When the road seems all uphill,that's time you must not quit"..and I think this group really helps people do that.

leomaxvalavan
Aim JIPMER

definitely a boon...has played a great role in my pg prep..kudos to the founders of this sitejavascript:emoticon('icon_smile.gif')

ajd99
Aim NEET PG

doremon wrote:
boon boon boon boon boon boon boon boon boon boon boon boon boon boon boon boon boon boon boon boon boon

i am your fan, sir... icon_twisted.gif icon_twisted.gif

meetanchil
Aim AIIMS

defenitely a boon

venusreddy88
Aim Indian PG Exams

boon!

shizophrenic
Aim NEET PG

boon

samuelvijayan
Aim MCCQE 1

This site has also been a way for someone to lurk around and see how others are doing in the quest for medical success and sometimes get envious and sad good things happen to some people and not others.

hulk2013
Aim AIPGE 2013

boon ............

spoorthipai
Aim AIPGE 2013

Boon

spoorthipai
Aim AIPGE 2013

Very helpful !

spoorthipai
Aim AIPGE 2013

Very helpful !

amitgangwani
Aim JIPMER

wel in my college days i neva knew much abt pg prep and al n aftr my internshp wen i was away 4m frns i came to knw abt ur site n it really seems to b immensely helpful

amitgangwani
Aim JIPMER

ITS A BOON
rx pg is a big boon for many medicos as it keeps dem updated wid al d latest news and also keep dem connected wid other docs and der ideas

minesh786
Aim AIPGE 2014

agreed !! frnd!

Shraddy
Aim AIPGE 2015

boon for sure

catchpallab
Aim AIPGE 2014

BOON..

kaushik_doloi

best pg discussion site

abdulkalamak
Aim PLAB Part 1

Booooooonnnnn....

navin7gsurge

But for the rumour mongering Rx PG is supposed to be a portal wherein information from diverse sources pool in much for the benefit of genuine seekers of knowledge and PG aspirants. It has been exceedingly helpful in answering queries related to subjects, careers, colleges and has even gone the extra mile to motivate aspirants who have temporarily slackened in their progress. Lets' keep up the good work and help ourselves towards our goal.

manubatta11
Aim AIPGE 2016

very helpful indeed,get to know all there is

Doctor_Z
Aim AIIMS

boon boon boon boon

hcms2006
Aim Indian PG Exams

icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif

hcms2006
Aim Indian PG Exams

icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif

orangemedico

my first time but very nice site for pg

souvivreddy
Aim Other

is rxpg worthy enough regarding information
My name is vivek.is rxpg worthy enough regarding information

adshine
Aim PGIMS

yeah its very helpful in terms of making u aware of latest news ....it informs u about all the exams...their results....counselling....it is d place where u can get all usefull stuff at glance..

MCQ Crammer (Beta)
Free New MCQ Revision Tool by RxPG
 Page 3 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Advertisement solutions  :  Terms of service (TOS)  :  CC BY-NC-SA  

Home -> Forums -> [Help/Newbie] -> RxPG - boon or bane?

[Help/Newbie] Community
RxPG community for 17 years
5,149 active members | 12,336 posts

Topic ID #186081
Started 8 years ago
120 community credits
118 contributors
160 posts | 55,848 views
Thread index Print thread Feed

Advertisements
Server Status: 131 pages served in last minute. Page generation time: 0.535 seconds

Site Maps: [Books] [News] [Forums] [Reviews] [Mnemonics]

sitemap - top30 - centuries - testimonials

About Us :: Disclaimer :: Contact Us :: Reporting abuse :: Terms of Services :: Privacy Policy

Advertise with RxPG!
Made in India by RxPG Medical Solutions Private Limited

"RxPG" is a Registered Trademark

Chrome Web Store YouTube Twitter LinkedIn Wikipedia Facebook