RxPG - the perfect Rx for medical Post Graduate entrance blues!
Mobile Edition | Help/Newbie? | 24/7 Support
HOT | PrePG | MCQ | DNB | Careers | Books | Colleges | Dental | DocIndia | PLAB |  USMLE  | Australia | Canada | GLOBAL | OffBeat!
Articles | Forums | MCQ Crammer | Downloads | Mnemonics | Revision Tools | Recent Shouts | All Features

RxPG :: View topic - RxPG - boon or bane?  
 Page 2 of 4 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

soniaphilip
Aim NEET PG

used this site a lot for preparation.
hope others find it useful too

UNANSWERED: Dm gastroenterology vs dm cardiology

soniaphilip
Aim NEET PG

my friend got 25th rank after using this site

miracle7

No doubt , it is a boon . It s a guide to newly graduated doctors.

gypusa

RxPG is excellent...except for maybe stray rumours.

paivishwajeeth
Aim NEET-SS

gypusa wrote:
RxPG is excellent...except for maybe stray rumours.

Dear Dr. Unfortunately we have to blame ourselves for the bad habit of spreading baseless rumours. The RxPG is not responsible for such act. In fact they have taken proactive measure of warning the members ( in threads like 4th round counselling upadates) about the spreading of unreliable rumours.

doccell
Aim Other

good guidance

sonu500

Boon .. Why? becoz it updates all recently changes in medical world..

telanganapg
Aim AIPGE 2014

it realy brings all da ppl under one roof..generaly we encounter many dobts during our medicine career or during pg prep ..it is platform wer we can solve our probs..as we can get info frm seniors

vishwas93
Aim MBBS Second Prof

For me as a newbie rxpg looks like a boon !!!!

shonashona
Aim AIIMS

well said

pgprep1
Aim AIPGE 2014

well said

suchitra88
Aim Indian PG Exams

As we have read, anything in excess is poisonous same applies here..when used in appropriate way rxpg is the real treatment of dilemmas and queries! Definitely a boon in the right hands ..

suchitra88
Aim Indian PG Exams

As we have read, anything in excess is poisonous same applies here..when used in appropriate way rxpg is the real treatment of dilemmas and queries! Definitely a boon in the right hands ..

russiaboyka

rxpg if used wisely is the best forum fr medical students possible.......it helps u tio prepare fr competitive exams it also helps u to know we nthe examr r....

it unites all meia in one platform....

it has studnts frm outside in dia too

russiaboyka

and u can know about mcqs.....u cn discuss mcqs wid so many ppl...

u cn know about new books....

u cn make new medic frens....

its amazing
u mus recomend rxpg to all ur medic frens and batch mates to make it a better and more widespread netwrk

tahaehsan
Aim MCCQE 2

excellent site! im new but im looking to learn!

blackcap
Aim NEET PG

it is definitly very helpful.

blackcap
Aim NEET PG

i am learn and learn form rxpg everyday.

blackcap
Aim NEET PG

there is no substitute of rxpg.

lonely_anonymous
Aim AIPGE 2014

appreciated

blackcap
Aim NEET PG

very nice.

kavyakumkala88
Aim AIPGE 2014

its true icon_smile.gif

believe
Aim NEET PG

boon / ban depends on how u use it:)

Vicious
Aim NEET-PG

Re: Debate: RxPG - boon or bane?
warlord wrote:
When I was in UG , I really didnít know what RxPg was. The reason was that I was living inn hostel with limited access to net & also it was not much popular among my frds.
But when I started doing internship, I was very serious abt PG entrance. I use to discuss with my frds regarding Ėhow to prepare for Pg. During such discussions, I came to know abt RXPG site.
When I was newbie, I was opening the sites for results. But as the day progresses, that site didnít remained in my mind not just for results update but also it took a big leap in my preparation.
RxPG popularity has increased leaps & bound in the medical fraternity. Itís not just like the news channel but it has become a platform for medicos , PG aspirants to discuss wide ranging things. PG preparation, buddies for preparation, good coaching, admission procedures,stipend etc. Not only this accommodation for various exams, even OSCEís, USMLE etc. But more than that we discuss our emotional issues on RxPG also. RxPG has taken a big leap in just not helping us in preparing us for PG exams but it had went above that in creating a bond of love among doctor fraternity, in cultivating positivity among us.
Success stories speak abt the impact of RxPG that had on us. So RXPG is just not a forum , not a site but it has turned out in a family that is helping many of us-in attaining our goals,in injecting positivity in us.
But itís said-Fame is a double edged sword that can wound if not handle with care.
The ugly side of RxPG is that there has been rumour mongering abt results etc. Some members are posting posts which are irrevelant that is just adding to the confusions of the family members. Also there might be some members who might be spending lot of time on RXPG only like a chatterbox.
Need of hour is that RxPg shud be used for acquiring our goal & also help others do that. We shud also inculcate a feeling of positivity among our family members. Congratulating those who have got the goal & encouraging who did not is shud be our motive .
RxPG team really need a pat on their back for such a wonderful venture . Kudos!!! To the RxPg team
THANK U RxPG

idocpriya
Aim NEET PG

Rxpg is definately a boon.. It helps us know the latest news regarding any subject in our field. Plus the seniors are very helpful..!!

shamana123
Aim Other

Very true icon_smile.gif

yerramsettylaksh
Aim Andhra Pradesh PG

Ya;! Rxpg very helpful , it is life for many mnemonics, mcqs,.it is really helpful for pg preparing students..im very much thanqful to rxpg..thanq very much rxpg

yerramsettylaksh
Aim Andhra Pradesh PG

Ya;! Rxpg very helpful , it is life for many mnemonics, mcqs,.it is really helpful for pg preparing students..im very much thanqful to rxpg..thanq very much rxpg

yerramsettylaksh
Aim Andhra Pradesh PG

BMTRANSPLANT
Aim Other

Ya its good

afreenjaved011
Aim AIPGE 2014

well said...definitely rxpg is a boon, a v.big boon

Jodeep

USe wisely

yet2bMD
Aim AIPGE 2015

boon

rumi_2013

Any tool is just a tool. To use it in a good or bad way depends upon the user and that's what would make it it either a boon or a bane... It is definitely a boon to have a website bringing all the medicos together for various discussions... and it is a useful platform to get a lot of useful information... its nice to have RxPG!

MHcover

Im always finding stupid posts on this website from dumbo's

daktarphukan
Aim NONE

I think it just depends on how you use it.

Its a boon if you come here for early information and for motivation from seeing other people discuss things.

On the other hand, it has become a bane because of a few rumour-mongers, especially after the NEET fiasco and the long-drawn out court battle.

For me, the feature I find most interesting about RXPG is that it is one of the very few forums where medicos from all the country (and outside) come and discuss things and form opinions. We doctors are a scattered lot, and though we are respected, we don't really have a voice because we are too few and too scattered, and usually too compliant with whatever politicians/administrators do with our lives/fates.

RXPG is a place where I have seen a sort of unified voice of doctors for the first time. And I think its a big achievement.

nathanwest

It is indeed a boon.

UMAMURTHY
Aim AIPGE 2014

well said,rxpg s gud guide 4 medicos.......no doubt

pgprepsucks
Aim AIPGE 2014

Seriously good

harman_jabbal

ITS THE BEST GUIDE
RXPG is the Best Guide to Success. Thanks.

drmramanan259
Aim AIPGE 2016

I am new to rxpg.starting my preparation from this year.hope rxpg helps.

deadmanalo
Aim AIPGE 2008

Bane

Dharamsingh
Aim NEET PG

icon_lol.gif boon

Dharamsingh
Aim NEET PG

realy

Dharamsingh
Aim NEET PG

grt

bsk1509
Aim Andhra Pradesh PG

100% BOON

krteja2008
Aim AIPGE 2014

ya true
wht u Said is true

shuaib9800
Aim NEET-SS

True THT!!!

gandelf1000

boon

DrSuchimedico
Aim AIPGE 2014

Boon

MCQ Crammer (Beta)
Free New MCQ Revision Tool by RxPG
 Page 2 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Advertisement solutions  :  Terms of service (TOS)  :  CC BY-NC-SA  

Home -> Forums -> [Help/Newbie] -> RxPG - boon or bane?

[Help/Newbie] Community
RxPG community for 17 years
5,149 active members | 12,336 posts

Topic ID #186081
Started 8 years ago
120 community credits
118 contributors
160 posts | 55,699 views
Thread index Print thread Feed

Advertisements
Server Status: 183 pages served in last minute. Page generation time: 4.229 seconds

Site Maps: [Books] [News] [Forums] [Reviews] [Mnemonics]

sitemap - top30 - centuries - testimonials

About Us :: Disclaimer :: Contact Us :: Reporting abuse :: Terms of Services :: Privacy Policy

Advertise with RxPG!
Made in India by RxPG Medical Solutions Private Limited

"RxPG" is a Registered Trademark

Chrome Web Store YouTube Twitter LinkedIn Wikipedia Facebook