RxPG - the perfect Rx for medical Post Graduate entrance blues!
Mobile Edition | Help/Newbie? | 24/7 Support
HOT | PrePG | MCQ | DNB | Careers | Books | Colleges | Dental | DocIndia | PLAB |  USMLE  | Australia | Canada | GLOBAL | OffBeat!
Articles | Forums | MCQ Crammer | Downloads | Mnemonics | Revision Tools | Recent Shouts | All Features

RxPG :: View topic - RxPG ScrapBook Beta - Change log and Feedback Thread!  
 Page 1 of 2 Goto page 1, 2  Next

RxPG_Team

RxPG scrapbook Beta - Change log and Feedback Thread!
In the first week of 2007, RxPG launched a cool new feature which proved to be huge hit amongst RxPG community. We are getting good feedback from RxPGites some of who are terming it as the most advanced scrapbook available on the net.

As the feature is still in beta (means wider testing stage), we want to keep everyone updated about the cool new upgrades and bug fixes we are rolling out almost on a daily basis in the scrapbook. To keep everyone updated about these new changes and to generate more feedback by dedicating a whole discussion thread to it, we are starting this thread. Please do add your comments, feature requests, modification requests here.

You can access your own scrapbook here:
Only RxPG members can see links here! Register or Login!

UNANSWERED: Dm gastroenterology vs dm cardiology

RxPG_Team

Current list of features (not exhaustive):

1. Customisable user profiles with date of birth, geneder identification, exam and location information.
2. "My communities" to let you easily access the forum you participate in
3. Buddies list
4. quick contacts
5. Sticky notes
6. Blazing fast speed

RxPG_Team

Changes today:

1. Now the settings page can be updated with a single update button. Some of the users were finding it confusing to deal with many update buttons on that page.
2. New section: "explain your nick" - Introduced after a feature request by some rxpgites.

blue_mars

It is fantastic icon_biggrin.gif

RxPG_Team

More changes today:

1. Members names have been colour coded according to selected gender.
2. Members names have been direct linked to their RxPG profiles (so you are not left wondering about who is the person who scrapped you).

RxPG_Team

Features on the cards:

1. Girls Vs Boys debates
2. Study partner search automation via community center
3. Global medical college alumni networking
4. My movies, my books, my music type lists in community center
5. Testimonials for friends
6. Accept or refuse buddy requests from scrapbook pages
7. RxPG credits on scrapping and user levels based on credits
8. Classifieds to sell/auction your stuff formally
9. Medical courses database for around the world.

BGM

The new changes since 2007 is simply....superb...
Now RxPG isnt just a place to study 4 entrances....it has become a place to make friends
icon_smile.gif

lazybonezzz

I'm loving it!

K_Sara_Sara

lazybonezzz wrote:
I'm loving it!

....hey Lazyyyy don't plagiarise my dialogue re... m from McDonald's Islands (check my scrapbook!!)... so will sue u on Copyrite grounds icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif ....
...Hey RxPG Team... plz Note....
I'm Loving it!!!
dsilva.gif

BGM

RxPG is now lust like a college campus...

There are "study forums" as class rooms
There is "offbeat forum" as hangouts
There is "scrap book & IM" as Mobile phones to send sms

A perfect college campus! icon_biggrin.gif

BGM

icon_confused.gif icon_eek.gif typing error....pls correct it team...pls...
let me post again what i meant...

RxPG is now Just like a college campus...

There are "study forums" as class rooms
There is "offbeat forum" as hangouts
There is "scrap book & IM" as Mobile phones to send sms

A perfect college campus! icon_biggrin.gif

RxPG_Team

A beta version of new users profile has been introduced. It would soon be expanded. Link on your community center pages.

Example:

medicofarhan

Everytime i think it cant get better than this. The rxpg team comes up with something more amazing and interesting. I have no words to tell you what an excellent job you guys are doing.
With so many features now, i am hardly logging to any other websites. B'cos i get everything i want at one place.

RxPG_Team

medicofarhan wrote:
Everytime i think it cant get better than this. The rxpg team comes up with something more amazing and interesting.

Something even more amazing and interesting is added now... your sixty second interview. check out this link

K_Sara_Sara

RxPG_Team wrote:
Something even more amazing and interesting is added now... your sixty second interview. check out this link

...Hey Team... why are u making it sooo Difficult for Me to interact with u??
...m had built up a Vocabulary after so much cramming... u guyz make me turn to the Dictionary more often than i want to... and even then can't find words suitable enuf to contain &convey my regards for u folks...
Duz a "Gud work..Thank you!!" sound too Ordinary...??

BGM

RxPG_Team wrote:
Features on the cards:

1. Girls Vs Boys debates
7. RxPG Credits on scrapping and user levels based on credits

Waiting 4 the new cool features icon_biggrin.gif

RxPG_Team

Well the features are almost ready, just being alpha tested by staff before being released widely.

Features to be released soon:

1. Girls Vs Boys debates
7. RxPG Credits on scrapping and user levels based on credits

More proposed features:

10. Credit arbitration between members
11. Ignore feature
12. My Videos
13. Community mock tests with rankings, score feedback and subject wise performance trackers
14. Private scrappping to cost RxPG credits
15. Integrate my images, rxpg shack, all posted pictures in forums at one place in community center for tracking and easy management
16. Integrate my documents
17. Integrate profile and avatar management in community center
18. Integrate my threads
19. Thread management console with cool statistics about the threads you started.
20. Integrate private messaging, instant messaging and online users in community center.

Do give a feedback on what you want. We promise to consider every request!

RxPG_Team

forgot to add:

1. Integration of my bookmarks, my saved posts, my reminders, my reviews, my downloads and my mnemonics in community center.

BGM

RxPG_Team wrote:
14. Private scrapping to cost RxPG Credits!

Dear RxPG team,
if u dont mind i would like to give a suggestion on the above quote

icon_exclaim.gif icon_smile.gif To me, private scraps are the most important & attractive part of the Scrap book!

Private scraps are the hallmark of RxPG scrapbook.

So, If private scrapping starts to deduct credits, then ppl would prefer alternative methods for sending personal messages(like RxPG mail/another website email) thus reducing the popularity of scrap book!

squeeky
Aim NEET PG

Thanks once again to RxPG team,The new features are all good..still getting aquainted to these..!

devajyoti

BGM wrote:
RxPG_Team wrote:
14. Private scrapping to cost <a href="http://www.rxpgonline.com/postt3717.html">RxPG Credits</a>
!

Dear RxPG team,
if u dont mind i would like to give a suggestion on the above quote

icon_exclaim.gif icon_smile.gif To me, private scraps are the most important & attractive part of the Scrap book!

Private scraps are the hallmark of RxPG scrapbook.

So, If private scrapping starts to deduct credits, then ppl would prefer alternative methods for sending personal messages(like RxPG mail/another website email) thus reducing the popularity of scrap book!

Completely agree with u BGM... Rxpg... Plz don't do this. icon_smile.gif

devajyoti

In the last 2 months, Rxpg, we saw u add sooooooooooooo many new features that have helped us a loooooot... But at the end of January u removed a feature from the site(if i'm not mistaken)... that had made some things very difficult for me..... I am talking about the "Search Forum" option..... While the Google search has helped us a lot in searching things that we don't know much about in the site... the Search Forum option helped me a lot searching for things that I knew something about---- Like the 'Author' or the 'forum' where the particular thing I was searching for .... Recently... I couldn't findsome threads or posts I remembered visiting sometime back.... So the search using the forum and author options n the wild card* in the SEARCH FORUM option-- was very useful----- Can U Plzzz Bring that feature back RxPG_Team

wasem
Aim MRCPCH Part 1

Thnx
Thanks for the new fantastic features
it is very lovely

devajyoti

Thanks RxPG for bringing back the SEARCH FORUM option.... this helped me again today icon_smile.gif

devajyoti

Dear Rxpg... Can we have a "delete--- read/all (as we have in cell phones for SMSs in the inbox)--scraps" option.... As the no. of scraps keep on loading.... the scrapbook is taking quite some time to open.... Can it be like reducing the previous scrap load opening my scrapbook little faster... Correct me if I am wrong plzzz

ajax

cool
some cool new features

K_Sara_Sara

hey Team... great to find this New I SEE feature...
...no more words of Adulation left... u have Alwyz walked awy with The Best of My Words.. My Praises.. n can i say.. albeit futuristically... "The BEST Of ME"....???? even though.. its yet to come....
...but the rate at which i keep on discovering ur New Features.... i genuinely wish i cud Better My Own Self at the same rate!!!!!!!!
so just saying.. KEEP IT UP!! smiley24.gif smiley24.gif
...plz make do with thz wordz till i update... err.. My Dictionary!! icon_smile.gif icon_smile.gif

BGM

icon_biggrin.gif hi team!
I am seeing everyone in rxpg (even those who havent uploaded one) has an AV now!! cool idea indeed smiley24.gif

kooltown1607

The new version of rxpg... its Kool.....

pearllysun
Aim Other

rxpg rocks!
its true that rxpg rocks , after finding scrapbook i forgot abt emails and other forms of craps , since most of my friends are from rxpg i find it easy to communicate . hats off to rxpg .

RxPG_Team

New tool available from your settings page: Ability to feature a thread on your scrapbook page. For an example, see our scrapbook.

BGM

icon_biggrin.gif Nice one! Its coool!

RxPG_Team

Star rating for members is now also available in scrapbook.

pearllysun
Aim Other

good vision ....
RxPG_Team wrote:

iv too have done it a few times team .

best wishes
pearllysun.

BGM

RxPG_Team wrote:

Dear RxPG Team,

This option is cool but,

One can vote for oneself as many times as they want!

This makes the results look so odd!

SHASHANK_9

scrapbook sometimes gets unnoticed so messages tend to be missed. so can there be a facility to notify when it gets scraped. i mean for example a change in color of scrapbook logo or flashing scrapbook logo when it gets scraped.

RxPG_Team

feature your threads
A new feature which would enable you to feature your threads on home page and on scrapbook pages is available now. To feature your threads please visit

Please note that home page featuring would start once sufficient number of people have selected the threads.

Do feel free to report any bugs here.

lazybonezzz

K_Sara_Sara wrote:
lazybonezzz wrote:
I'm loving it!

....hey Lazyyyy don't plagiarise my dialogue re... m from McDonald's Islands (check my scrapbook!!)... so will sue u on Copyrite grounds icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif ....
...Hey RxPG Team... plz Note....
I'm Loving it!!!
dsilva.gif

awww Im sorry can I have that choc tho??? icon_lol.gif

prolene
Aim MRCS Part 1

I can vote for my own profile and others multiple times. Is it supposed to be like this?

blue_mars

prolene wrote:
I can vote for my own profile and others multiple times. Is it supposed to be like this?

so you are exploring things on RXPG icon_wink.gif

blue_mars

just kidding prolene icon_biggrin.gif

prolene
Aim MRCS Part 1

blue_mars wrote:
prolene wrote:

so you are exploring things on RXPG icon_wink.gif

This made me really laugh. icon_smile.gif .

Seriously is it really a bug or did i missed a read from previous posts.

Anyway scrapbook is really nice. icon_smile.gif

prolene
Aim MRCS Part 1

I am unable to change "Likes" in the scrapbook. I keep changing it, but the same Surgery displays. no matter what i choose. Please help. Thanks. icon_smile.gif

The_Druid
Aim NEET PG

Why can't I see my older scraps???

crocodile181

nice

rajju077

Do we have a chatroom around here?

pearllysun
Aim Other

The_Druid wrote:

me too wonder the same icon_smile.gif icon_rolleyes.gif icon_rolleyes.gif

pearllysun
Aim Other

rajju077 wrote:
Do we have a chatroom around here?

well !! yup you are right . we need it . hope team includes this new update to our online chat room icon_smile.gif icon_smile.gif

rajju077

Yup we need a chatroom

BGM

pearllysun wrote:
The_Druid wrote:

me too wonder the same icon_smile.gif icon_rolleyes.gif icon_rolleyes.gif

Currently the scrapbook doesn't have the facility to switch to the older pages.
However, we can see older scraps if we delete some visible scraps.
Sadly no other way exists.

MCQ Crammer (Beta)
Free New MCQ Revision Tool by RxPG
 Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Advertisement solutions  :  Terms of service (TOS)  :  CC BY-NC-SA  

Home -> Forums -> [Help/Newbie] -> RxPG ScrapBook Beta - Change log and Feedback Thread!

[Help/Newbie] Community
RxPG community for 17 years
5,149 active members | 12,336 posts

Topic ID #62435
Started 14 years ago
26 contributors
83 posts | 111,320 views
Thread index Print thread Feed

Advertisements
Server Status: 154 pages served in last minute. Page generation time: 3.976 seconds

Site Maps: [Books] [News] [Forums] [Reviews] [Mnemonics]

sitemap - top30 - centuries - testimonials

About Us :: Disclaimer :: Contact Us :: Reporting abuse :: Terms of Services :: Privacy Policy

Advertise with RxPG!
Made in India by RxPG Medical Solutions Private Limited

"RxPG" is a Registered Trademark

Chrome Web Store YouTube Twitter LinkedIn Wikipedia Facebook